chapter 4

Cami was looking in between Kol and Davina.

"No way are you meeting her Davina" Kol said

"Well then let me do this since your already so fond of her and scared for her life if you don't let me meet her alone it won't be her that you have to be worried for it will be your precious baby girl that gets hurt and i'm way stronger tha that witch so imagine what i'll do" Davina was going to meet Elena whether they liked it or not. She didn't care what she had to do. She wanted to meet this girl."Its her choice tell her what i said."

"You are really an evil bitch" Kol said. He knew well enough that Elena was going to end up meeting Davina. Just because Davina threatened the baby.

"Your just now noticing that i was once planning to kill the entired vampire race you got till next week and i want to see her alone" Davina said.

"Not alone" Kol siad.

"Fine she can choose 1 person it just can't be you" Davina didn't want him there when she met Elena. She would prefer it to be alone but she knew that she wasn't going to get that lucky.
--
Elena was stitting in the living room where the others were.

"Davina wants to meet you" Freya said.

"What" Elena asked. She really didn't want to meet this girl. She could only imagine what was going through her head.

"Kol and Klaus were trying but i don't think that it is going to take when Davina wants something she usually gets it" Rebekah said.

"No i don't want to meet this girl ever. You three told me that she was dangerous" Elena said.

"Hopefully they can talk her out of it but i doubt it. Her and Cami thought that Kol was out of town and her first assumption just based on the way he's acting has to have been who the hell is she who are you leaving me for something along the lines of that even though you two are not together that's not what she's going to see that you ruined her life" Haley said.

"Cami" Elena asked."O'Connel"

"Yeah how do you know her" Rebekah asked.

"That's my older cousin " Elena said.

"Wow thats cool." Hayley said,

"This is going to be an interesting week." Rebekah smirked,