My little Hawk

Requested by LeoneRed22

It's a long one, no idea who these people are, but I hope you like it, enjoy! Hope I don't fuck this up

♡◇♡

~~~

Shiera sent a glare towards Hal as he kept talking. What part of, "there's no way in hell are we getting back together", did he not understand? Because, it was pretty clear to her, and everyone else that was around. "But, I saved the world more than once! Doesn't that mean anything?" He asked, but she just scoffed.

"You weren't the only one that saved the planet. We all did. See, you're so fucken selfish! This is why we broke up, among other things! You're just- you want people to do things your way, or just do it for you! You don't even say thank you for things that other do do!" A small smiles comes to his face, before a giggle escapes his lips.

"You said do do." Oh my fucken god...

"You're so fucken childish!" She starts to stalk away, but the sirens immediately sound, alerting them that someone they don't know is there.

"Unauthorized personal in hanger B! Unauthorized personal in hanger B!" The robotic voice stated over and over. The league rushes to the hanger, ready for the fight that's to come. But when they see a woman with a nearly torn off wing, bloody and broken, they're shocked.

"Oh my, God! Y/n!" Shiera ran over to the woman, pulling her in her arms, ignoring the cry of pain that came from the woman's lips. 

"Shi-"

"Shhh, don't talk my love. Gods, what happened to you?" Shiera gently cupped her lovers cheek, "I thought you died, you died in my arms.." she whispered, tears falling down her cheek.

"The Gods allowed me to live, to live for you. I missed you, my little hawk." Y/n mumbled. Shiera gave a wet laugh, then leaned down, pressing her lips against her lover's. The kiss was soft and gentle, both women realizing how much they missed each other, and each other's soft lips.

"Are you kidding me right now?! What the fuck is this and who the fuck is that?! We need to report her! Now! You told me she had died years ago! So what, you lied to me? And you call methe cheater." Hal scoffs, but Shiera has had enough.

"You stupid, idiotic, selfish bastard! She died in my arms that night! You know how devastated I was! And she's my fiancée! She doesn't need to get reported or anything. She needs help that only we can give. And yes, I will call you a cheating bastard, because you did cheat, not once or twice, but three times. I will never trust you again, nor will I ever get back with you." Shiera sends him a glare, before looking down at her lover, who was already looking up at her with wide eyes.

"Can someone please help me get her to medbay.." she whispers, before looking up at her teammates. Quickly and carefully, they get her moved, fixing her up as good as they could, and let the healing process take over.

Her wing takes longer to heal, but with her ability to heal faster, she out of the medical bay within two weeks, and walking around with the rest of the heros. Shiera sticks to her side the whole time, making sure she's close so nothing happens to her wife, thrilled that she's got Y/n back in her arms.

This sucked, sorry!