Chapter 10

Annie's POV
He looks at me before he starts to lean in. Oh shit what do I do. "I-I don't - I mean - I ugh. I'm sorry" I get up and walk Away into the changing rooms. I fix my makeup and put on my outfit.

I walk out and see Hayden

I walk out and see Hayden. He walks up to me. "Umm...hey. I got to go tell Austin I'm going to the party" he nods his head. "I'll come with you" I smile at him.

We walk out and see Austin. "Here. Also I'm going to the party." I say handing him my bag. "Ok. Stay safe Ann's." I nod. He looks to Hayden. "I'll mind her and take her home" I smile at him.

Austin pulls off and Hayden leads me to his car. I get in as he close the door for me. "Look about what happens I'm sorry. You have a girlfriend" he looks at me and chuckles. "It's ok Ann's"

I look at him confused. "Ann's?" He nods. "Sorry" I giggle. "No it's ok. I'm just used to hearing Jayden and Austin call me that." I look out of the window and sigh.

"Something on your mind?" I look at him. "Johnny tried to kiss me!" I quickly put my hand over my mouth as my eyes widen. I just blurted that out oh no. I watch Hayden as he tightens his grip on the steering wheel.

"Hayden...are you ok?" I say softly to him. He nods his head. We soon pull up outside. We get out of the car and walk into the house. I mean Bella's house. We walk to the garden where the team and the girls sat.

We sat down next to each other on the couch squished together. It's not too long until Bella comes out. I look up at her. "Move" I nod my head and quickly get up. I sit over on a single chair.

"Truth or dare?" She says as everyone agrees. "Ok I'll go first she looks at me. Truth or dare she smirks" I gulp. "Umm truth" she smirks at me. "The first person you did it with"

I take a deep breathe. "Umm I'll take the dare instead" I look at Hayden and he mouths sorry to me. "Kiss Johnny" my head snaps in Bella's direction. I look between Hayden and Johnny.

I get up and walk out of the garden and into the house. I spot a bottle of vodka on the counter. I take it and open it. I gulp it down as I see Hayden walk in. I roll my eyes and take another bottle and walk out.

I bump into someone and they catch. "Woah. Steady there princess." I look at them. "Hiiiiiiii. Whooo areeee youuuu?" I say trying to steady myself. "I am Asher" I nod my head. He leads me up the stairs.

"Where are we going?" I look at him. "We are going to have some fun." I shake my head trying to get my arm out of his grip. "No. Let me go! Helpppp!" I soon see Hayden run up to me.

"Leave her alone Asher!" He grabs hold of my waist as he steadies me on my feet. Asher let's me go and I fall into Hayden's arm. I start to cry. "Woah. It's ok. I'm here" I quickly get up and head to the bin as I throw up. Hayden runs after me as he holds my hair back.

"Ok let's get you home." I nod my head as he cleans my face with a tissue. He picks me up and carries me to his car. He puts me in and drives me home. As he pulls up he takes me up to my room.

He pulls out a pair of pyjamas for me. "Go change and then come back out" I nod my head and walk into my bathroom. I change into my pyjamas and put my old clothes in my laundry basket.

I walk out a twirl for Hayden

I walk out a twirl for Hayden. "Allllll cleeeaaaann" I smile as he leads me to my bed. "Ok take two of these in the morning" he hold up a bottle of pain killers. I nod my head. "And drink some water. But only sips don't gulp it down." I nod as I crawl into my bed.

"Thanks for tonight Hayden." I look at him. "Your welcome" he says with a smile. "Good night love you" I say as I doze off to sleep. Hayden walks out of my room and leaves me alone.