Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Did I wake you?

Becca's POV

Bored. That's the one word that describes how i'm feeling right now. It's been 5 hours since James left, and to make it worse I don't even know how many classes he is teaching to help me estimate his arrival. Plus he has a meeting with Al, his publisher so all in all it's safe to say i'm very bored.

It is now 2:15 and i've done nothing but watch TV. I never thought I would be one to enjoy The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Once the show ended I decided that it was time to annoy James, and I know the best way... via text message. I felt evil...let's have some fun.

Me: Hey :)

James: Becs I'm at work...

Me: I know, I wouldn't be texting you if you were here with me... now would I?

I snickered to myself half expecting his response.

James: Are you alright Becs?

Me: Yeah i'm fine... I love your closet by the way.

James: Me too?

Me: Why are you confused?

James: Your in my closet now?

Me: Yes, I'm looking through the button ups. I really like your pale blue one...You think I will look nice with it on?

I couldn't help laughing. This is going to be fun, but very awkward once he gets here.

James: What are you doing...

I waited a couple of minutes before I responded.

Me: Just changed into the button up, I think I look good. Should I send you a pic?

I didn't get an automatic reply so that worried me a bit, but I blew a sigh of relief once I heard that familiar chime from my phone indicating I had just received a message.

James: Are you drinking again? you are not at a legal age to do so.

Me: Relax im not drinking

James: Good

Me: You still didnt answer my question.

James: There is a reason for that. I'm in class now and I'd rather prefer to remain standing as opposed to hiding my shame by sitting in my desk for the remainer of class.

Me: So is that a no for the pic?

I asked him. I was just messing with him to see how far I could push him.

James: No

I wasn't expecting him to write more but he did.

James: This is my last class, once I'm done speaking to Al I'm all yours... we still have to talk remember?

Me: Talk about what?

James: You will find out once I get there.

Me: I don't like you very much at the moment.

I didnt get a reply back. Well that back fired on me.

—————————-

I was woken up by the sound of the door opening.

"Did I wake you?" James asked.

"Well duh." I said playfully.

"I missed you." I added while stretching my limbs.

"I can't wait to get these clothes off me." James said while walking into his walk in closet.

His words caused me to frown. What happened to 'I miss you too'?