𝒮𝒾𝓍𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

( Don't forget to vote ty ❤️ )

Nov 22 🌑
                                  Queens, Ny

8:59 pm

" You never told me why you and omar ( balla) broke up " Kaylaa said as she packed some clothing in a suitcase.

" I did say I was gonna tell you" India said as she sat down on the edge of the bed.

" Go ahead we are waiting" She rubbed her growing stomach.

" So basically..."

( Flashback)

India slowly walked up the stairwell to balla's building, her head started pounding as the closer she got to his floor. She pulled out her phone and called him. " I'm outside" she said before she quickly hung up.

" I'ma see you later" he said as a female walked out of his apartment. India rolled her eyes as the female walked past her and grilled her.

" Whose that bitch ? " India questioned. " What you want ? I thought you said you was done with me " He  stood in his doorway.

" Move out my way" She pushed past him and looked around his apartment.

" India here you go" He said. " I just broke up with you yesterday balla, how can you already have a bitch in here ? " 

" Bro you really think i'ma wait up for you ? India the world don't revolve around you" He shook his head as he popped two pills in his mouth.

" Everyone was right about you, I stuck by your side when you done me wrong so many times but you always wanna make me out to be the bad person" She raised her voice.

" Bro honestly just leave cause you about to get me upset fr " He grabbed a bottle of vodka out his cabinet.

" No ! cause wtf are you really mad about let's figure this out, is it the abortion ? you didn't even want it" She began to tear up.

Balla watched as she broke down, he cut his eyes off of her while he took a shot. " You done ? " He asked.

" I don't know why I came here " She crossed her arms and slowly made her way to the door. " Nah where tf you going" He roughly grabbed her.

" Nah it's my turn to talk, you were the one that wanted that fucking baby I told you I wasn't ready for that shit you wanted to trap me so bad cause you was desperate to keep me in yo fucked up life" He gripped harder on her arm.

" And when I'm ready to be there, because of your dumb ass insecurities you think somebody fucking cheating on you, so you go abort it out of spite ? you fucking grimmey asf " He aggressively pushed her against the door.

She didn't say anything she just began crying even harder, " Now you got nothing to say ? " He grabbed the vodka bottle and chugged it down.

" Fuck you omar " Her voice cracked. She fiddle to unlock the door but he gripped her arm and flung her on the ground.

India wanted to scream out but as much as she opened her mouth nothing came out, she felt her life was over as she saw balla walk over to her. Before she knew it everything went black and she was in the hospital bed.

(Present)

" I don't even remember how I got bruises on most part of my body but I guess he kept going but I blacked out" India shrugged. 

For a moment the room was filled with silence, from the look on kaylaa's face she didn't know how to feel or what to say. " I will go beat his ass right now say the word " She plopped herself down next to her.