15.

"It's been a few days of this looking shit you sure your friends are alive?" Tyler asked Rakim in annoyance which only earned a smack to the back of the head. "Do you even have a filter? Like you could have said that in a nicer way or something damn." Rakim snapped and Tyler mocked him while rubbing the back of his head. The two had some how become quick friends during their small journey. And poor Jordan and Symere had to watch them bicker and argue about everything. "My question wasn't answered. Are we going to keep looking? Because this is starting to get annoying." Tyler mumbled and Rakim just sighed and shoved his hands into his pockets.

"I-I dunno man, I keep thinking that if I keep looking I'll end up finding them but it seems like there's no point now." He said before looking around; trying not to cry thinking about his missing friends. Tyler felt bad for him and placed a gentle hand on the mutants shoulder. "We can keep looking, I heard of a place where mutants and rouge agents go. Some place in Brooklyn underground. They could be there." Tyler suggested and Rakim perked up at the sound of that. Both Symere and Jordan did too. Jordan was itching to find a place to finally get a place to rest. He was tired of all this moving around. 

"Well shit take us there then." Symere said and Rakim nodded his head. "Jahseh is smart I'm sure he probably found that spot." He said with a bit of hope in his voice and Tyler nodded his head. Tyler knew for a fact them mutants didn't know where that fucking place was because it was strictly exclusive to rouge agents. No mutant has ever found that place without having a rouge agent with them. But Tyler knew that would have been something he needed to keep to himself. Brooklyn wasn't that far away. It was a 30 minute drive but on foot it might take a few hours Tyler didn't know. But for now they just needed to get underground. 

-

"It's fucking disgusting down here Jesus Christ." Tyler whined as he avoided trash and other wet items that were floating by. Rakim was practically tip toeing around everything while the other two were walking like it was nothing. "I don't see what's so bad about it, its just some dirty water. I've had to deal with much worse." Symere said and Jordan nodded his head. Missions he was sent on definitely put him in some nasty places so he's come to peace with unhealthy places. "It's fucking my clothes up too oh my god I hate it here." Tyler continued to whine and the others just listened to him quietly. "On a positive note we are like a few seconds away from where this place is supposed to be." He said and the others liked the sound of that. And upon Tyler finishing his sentence he saw the symbol on the wall. 

He walked up to it and did the same knock that Chance did when he got there and waited for someone to answer. Hissing noises sounded from where he knocked and the door opened. Chance was standing awkwardly at the door and looked behind him. "Hi, um I honestly did not know if I was supposed to open this door." He said with an awkward laugh and Tyler just stared at him. "You gon' let us in or what." He deadpanned and before Chance could say anything Adam came from behind him and stuck his hand out. "Sup Tyler, Jordan." He said with a smile and both Jordan and Tyler looked at each other before looking back at Adam. "Nigga you went rouge?!" Tyler shouted and Adam put his hands up in defense. "Yeah, after what happened with Jordan most of us kind of went on strike." He said and Jordan raised an eyebrow. 

"Yeah dude most of us have been wanting to leave for a while so we just kind of used that as a reason." He said with a small smile and Jordan smiled back. He liked that he was the tipping point for most of these agents. Adam let the group in and let them get comfy in the living room. Jahmier was eating a muffin when he saw the new people walk in. He stood and walked over to Chance and waited for them to be introduced. Rakim pushed past Tyler in the door and quickly searched the area. "Does there happen to be a dread headed guy named Jahseh here? He would be with I think four other people." He said in a rushed tone and Adam thought for a moment. "Uhh I don't think so. We keep a good track of people who come in and out of this place but we haven't gotten any new people besides Chance and Jahmier here." He motioned to the two. 

Jahmier smiled and waved but didn't receive one back so he awkwardly put his hand down. Tyler took a seat on the couch and let out a sigh. "Nobody talk to me I'm taking an over due nap." He said before placing his hat over his face and preceding to doze off. Rakim let out a defeated sigh and took a seat right next to where Tyler was resting. He leaned back and stared at the ceiling and tried not to let the sadness get to him. He wanted to be optimistic but the only thing he could think of was that his friends were possibly dead.  Symere took notice of his sudden sadness and walked over to him. 

"I'm sure they're fine. The way you talk about them they seem strong." He reassured the mutant and Rakim just looked at the demon mutant and shrugged. "What does it even matter any more. I'm sure we'll all end up dying too." He deadpanned and Symere furrowed his brows. "That isn't very positive you know." Symere tsked and shook his head. Rakim only shrugged and went back to his thoughts. Jordan was over by Adam and the two were catching up when Chance walked up to the two. "Harlem sector?" He asked and the two nodded. "Ooooh shit, I haven't seen ya'll before. I think I left before you were recruited." He said and the two raised an eyebrow. "Dude how long have you been rouge?" Adam asked and Chance counted on his fingers. "I think like almost a year now? I lost count." He said and Jordan was surprised. 

"You have survived this long? That kind of gives me hope." Adam said with a joking tone and Chance didn't laugh. "Yeah I guess." Was all he said and took notice of Jahmier walking up to him. Jahmier sent a smile towards Adam who returned the gesture. Chance immediately wrapped his arm around Jahmier's waist and brought him closer. Although the two hadn't officially decided on becoming an item they were comfortable enough to act like one. That and Chance had to make sure that no one else would make a move on Jahmier. 

Everyone pretty much spent most of their time talking for a while before another knock was heard at the door. Adam walked away from Jordan and the others and went to the door. 

"I wonder who this could be."