Truth or Dare Part.1 (KageHina)

Kageyama POV

Y(amaguchi):Come on Kags we will be late for the party !!

K(ageyama):Ya fine , and don't call me that .

We got in the car and in less than 5 minutes we were at Oikawa's house .He organized a party like he always does after a match. They won a match with Nekoma and he was so excited .That airhead moron .I didn't want to come but Daichi said that we all have to go , all the schools volleyball teams will be there so we all have to go as a team .He literally blackmailed me that i won't play volleyball for two weeks if i don't go. So here i am .

Y:Come oooon Kags let's gooo the party is amazing !!

K:Shut up and don't call me - you know what whatever . I said annoyed as we walked in the room . When we walked in ,the first thing I saw was Hinata and Nishinoya dancing .He got some great moves tho .

Y:Tsukki !!!! yelled Yamaguchi as he saw Tsukishima and jumped on him .

T(sukishima):Babe, chill. said Tsukishima laughing .

K:You guys are gross, you are in fucking public .

T:Oh hey King , you here i didn't see you .

K:Yeah whatever ... i said with my arms crossed looking in the opposite direction

T:Are you jealous King , or am i hallucinating?Is it because the baby tangerine won't hook up with you ?

K:What the fuck are you sa-

H(inata):Kageyama!! said Hinata as he saw me .

K:Oh, hey Hinata .

H:You are late you know .The party started an hour ago .

Y: Yeah it took me some time to bring him here .He was refusing to come at first but in the end he gave up .

T: Uh, and i thought that it just took him hours to get ready to look hot for Hinata laughed Tsukishima.

K: Fuck off four-eyed Jerk Face !!

H: Hey, that's my line!

N(ishinoya): HEY GUYS !! WHO WANTS TO PLAY TRUTH OR DARE !!??!! shouted Nishinoya to everyone.

H+T+Y: YEEEEEES !!!

K: Wait , really ?

T: Let's play, you coming King?

K: No way!

H: Come on Kageyama! It will be fuuuun!~

K: F-Fine...

T: Oh yeah the king just melted from Hinata's words... Just get a room already.

Ta(naka): GUUUUYS! Come on! The game is about to start!

H: We are coming! said Hinata and followed behind Nishinoya.

K: Is there something wrong with Hinata today?

Ta: No don't worry he is just a bit drunk.

K: Drunk? WHO THE FUCK LET HINATA DRINK?

Ta: Stop yelling Kageyama!! If Daichi and Sugawara hear about this they will kill us!!

K: So you gave him drink?

Ta: Yeah, me and Nishinoya but that's not the point.

K: I will kill both of you.

Ta: Come on Kageyama!! Look at him! He is having so much fun!

Κ: I have a bad feeling about this... I said and I went to the room where the game was about to start.