Pain and Forgivness

"Gods..I can't believe this is actually fucking happening right now". Hiccup says while putting his hands behind his head in frustration as his wings ruffle and his tail goes side to side in fear and pain, "I never should've said anything, I just should've kept my damn fucking mouth shut!" He kicks the dresser in the corner in the masterbed room hard with his left foot as the dresser makes a loud thud as it hits against the wall. Hiccup then paces back and fourth across the room alone as his body heat rapidly rises..."How did this happen?...I feel like I've finally pushed her to her limits and now I feel like she's gonna leave me forever..." Hiccup soon begins to sob as tears go down his cheeks while he walks to the sliding glass doors and stares up at the sky, He then yells loudly in anger, pain and sadness while grabbing his unlit flame sword and throwing it at the wall as the blade retracts and stabs into the wooden wall...He then yells as his voice cracks in frustration and sadness "Fucking Gods!" He then begins to actually cry as he then falls to his knees in pain and sorrow as his ears fury droop wishing he could change the past and fix his mistakes to become a better dragon and husband to Angelica.

Angelica soon knocks on the door the master bedroom and softly speaks to him with nervousness and hesitation on the other side of the door "Hiccup?..C-can I please come in?..." Hiccup slowly lifts his head and looks to the door while hearing Angelica knock at the door and speak to him, he soon gets up from off the ground and slowly walks to the door as his ears continue to droop as he puts his hand on the doorknob and gently unlocks the door. He then quickly steps away from the door and watches Angel open the door as she soon walks into the room and softly gasps to Hiccup's crying and his pain and slowly looks around the room and sees what a mess it is, she then softly whispers while looking back at him "Hiccup..." as she slowly walks closer to him as her black wolf ears droop. "Angel...I'm so sorry.." he softly whispers as more tears run down his cheeks, Angel then gently takes hold of his hand as she gently looks into his saddened and pain filled eyes..Hiccup looks back at Angel and soon sits on his side of the bed as his tail curls as he then quietly speaks to her "I'm so sorry for what I did back there, I just want to take it back...but I can't..because we can't take back what we've already said...Please forgive me Angelica..." He slowly looks up at Angel with desperation and a lot of regret in his eyes as he softly exhales as his ears droop a little more, Angel just stares at him for a long moment and frowns as she looks down at him then soon sits next to him on the bed and gently hugs him and soon kisses his cheek then gently speaks to him "Oh Hiccup...We all make good and bad choices everyday..but not all of them are going to turn out the way we want them to be...It was my own mistake to even tell you about it..." Hiccup slowly looks to Angel as he glances into her eyes for a long moment "I still should've just kept my mouth shut and just let you have your time alone for the night..." Angel then frowns a little more then gently speaks to him again "well...it's in the past now, atleast we're still together as a family, come here Hun.." She gently pulls Hiccup into a gentle and warm embrace as she closes her eyes, Hiccup then flinches a little to her warm embrace and he then tears up again and hugs Angel tightly and sobs as Angel softly gasps to how fast Hiccup had been with his return, she then closes her eyes and wraps her arms around him as her right hand gently rubs his back in between his wings and softly whispers "It's okay, Hiccup...I forgive you, I won't leave you..I will stay by your side, Always and Forever." Hiccup closes his eyes while continuing to cry as Angel holds him close to her body for comfort and softly sighs with a slightly teasing and yet loving tone in her voice "Your such a fragile useless reptile..." She then closes her eyes once again after Hiccup soon falls asleep after crying for a long time as she then gently lets go of him and lays him on the bed while gently lifting his tail and laying it over his legs and she then gently kisses his lips and softly whispers "Sweet Dreams, Fury Boy..." She then lays on her side of the bed and scoots closer to Hiccup and lays up against him as he lays in the middle of the bed and hugs him from his side as her tail gently wraps around his tail and soon falls asleep with her head on his chest and her body curled up against His.