A Strange Man

When I got home my mom was waiting for me by the door, she only does that when she has a surprise for, or when she needs something."

"Hey honey, how was school?"

"It was the most amazing school day of my life!"

"Really?"

"No, now either give me something or tell me what to do."

My mom have me a guilty smile and handed me a shopping list. I rolled my eyes grabbed it and walked back to my car.

"Oranges, check, chicken, check" I continued checking my list when someone approached me.

"Hey, little lady what's your name?"

I turned around to face the boy who thought he was good enough for me.

"I'm only 17." I said plainly and started to walk away.

"Hey wait up! I'm 17 to! We have so much in common."

I sneered and continued checking my list. Until he started talking again.

"You know I love the blonde hair and blue eyes."

"Uh huh, well so did Hitler."

He was in shock so I took advantage of the opportunity and walked away. I hated how pretty I was. It attracted boys like honey to flys.

I was putting the bags if food into my car when I say someone watching me, he had to be at least 50. I shrugged it off, finished packing the bags and I drove away.

When I got home my mom was no where to be found. I searched for her in my house, it took me an hour, my house is huge. Eventually, I stumbled into the kitchen where I found a note from her.

"Hey hunny, Logan invited me over his house, call me when you read this. Love you <3"

Logan was my mom's boyfriend. My dad died when i was a baby, he was murdered. The killer was never caught though.

I picked up my iphone and dialed my mom's number.

"Hey mom"

"Hi sweetie sorry im not home to help you put the groceries aaway, but Logan wanted me to come over."

"its fine. Is someone crying?"

"No thats just Logan's 3 year old Maddie, she scraped her knee."

"oh, well i'll see you later."

"Bye, i love you."

And with that i hung up.

I'll post the next part when this gets 10 views, I'm sorry if it's going a little slow, but it gets better :)