•2•

Jimin POVI woke up with a presence beside me

Jimin POV
I woke up with a presence beside me. I thought it was my girlfriend until I realised 2 things.....we never slept in the same bed and she had broken up with me. My eyes got wide when I saw a girl in my arms. We both were naked under the covers. Then I realised what happened last night.

I pushed my hair back and started sweating. What if she thinks of me as a freak? What if she was a virgin?
No..no..no this is bad. But.... No matter how much I tried to feel guilty or regretted, it all felt... like it was meant to be.

I was in my thoughts and didn't realise that she started moving. She was slowly waking up...

She opened her eyes to see an extremely handsome face. He was staring at her. She was still thinking that it's a dream. That was until she felt a sharp pain in her lower abdomen.

Y/n POV
I woke up in someone's embrace. It felt... So right. I didn't wanna let go. I thought it was a dream. At least someone would embrace me...even if it is in my dream. I continued to snuggle closer as I realised that there was a really nice smell coming from this person. I suddenly remembered that we don't smell stuff in our sleep.

I opened my eyes to see an extremely handsome face staring at me. It was almost like I couldn't move my eyes away from his. Suddenly,the birds started tweeting,breaking is out of our trance.

I felt a sharp pain in my lower abdomen. I clutched it tightly and rolled up in a ball. That's when I realised that...I was naked?!

My eyes shot wide as I remember asking him to take my virginity...and he did so....

Did I just lose my virginity? But..why is there no guilt in me?

I was still rolled up in a ball when I felt him embracing me. "A-are you ok?" He lowly asked as if I'm a kitten who is afraid of humans.

"I-I'm fine"I whispered back. He got some cover from behind me and covered me and himself too. The blanket was not too big but not too small and both of us were to embarrassed. His legs were covered up to his torso and I was covered from the chest and a little below my "important stuff".

Suddenly, he started talking, breaking the awkward silence.

"I-I'm sorry. It's all my fault. I was a little sober but I don't know what happend. I-"he was extremely shy. "I-its ok. I remember....I was the one who told you. I should say sorry. You were just trying to help me" I spoke with a smile. He smile back.

I covered my eyes as he got up and went to the bathroom. As soon as I heard the door click,I bought the duvet closer to myself. Why wasn't I regretting? I don't know....

I waited for that boy to come out. Till then, I was seeing around in his room. It was very simple. A table with a few papers,a bag,a bed and a small window. It's perfect for me....I always wished to have such a house.

I didn't realize when he had come out of the shower. He stared at me embarrassed. "I-I'm sorry again. My apartment is too small and shabby." He spoke while rubbing his nape

A/n POV

"No, what are you saying? It's perfect. I always wished to live alone in an apartment like this.."she stared around with awe. His heart filled with unknown feelings. He didn't understand what it was all about.

"You don't need to say this to make me feel good..... people already told me the truth."he spoke with slight heartbreak.

"No,I'm serious. I'll give anything to live here." She had a genuine smile her face.

After a while, he went to make some breakfast and she went to take a shower. Then, they parted. Without knowing each others' name. It was just a one night stand....they won't meet again so what's the point of introduction....right?

——————————————————End of chapter 2Hope you liked itttt

——————————————————
End of chapter 2
Hope you liked itttt. Don't forget to vote and comment 😁