chapter 8- jail visit

Kaminari pov:

"So the plan worked?!" Mina giggled excitedly while my eyes went wide and I shoved both my hands over her mouth.

"Shut up!" I whisper yelled glaring at her. Her being mina,she stuck out her tongue and licked my hands. I immediately pulled away and wiped my hands on her shirt.

"What dat tongue do?" We both burst out laughing, tears brinking our eyes. After a few minutes of laughter, we calmed down a little and I immediately remembered what today was.

Mina must have sensed my dramatic change in mood because she placed a hand on my shoulder and smiled reassuringly.

"Dont worry. Remember, we are all going to be here for when you get back if you need to talk and shinsou is going with you." I inhaled slowly before nodding to myself and hugging the pink alien girl.

"Have I ever told you, your a litteral goddess?" I asked into her shoulder smiling.

"No actually. You always call me mama mina, momma bear or alien QUEEN. This is a new one." I could feel the smile in her voice.

"Well get used to it. Its sticking around." She 'awed' and hugged me tighter.

"You ready to go, kaminari?" Shinsou asked from behind me. Mina gently left go of me and I turned around to see hitoshi standing with aizawa behind him.

"Ready as I'll ever be, I guess." I smiled while waving goodbye to mina and walking over to toshi.

"Okay lets go kid." Mr.aizawa said as he Lead us to his car. As we walked, I subtly brushed my hand against hitoshis and he just smirked at me and wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked. Oh. My. Fucking. God...

As we walked, our hips rubbed against eachother and every single touch gave me butterflys. Why have I got butterflies?! Did I eat some today? Mina might have dared me to again...hm...

"Get in." Aizawas voice seems softer than usual and so did his facial expression honestly.

"Okay dadzawa." I smirked and quickly slid in the car before he could correct me. When he got in the driver's seat, all he did was roll his eyes but I swore I could see his lips tug into a smile. Hm, kinda looks like hitoshis smile.

I smiled slightly with a blush, and quickly turned my head to face the window so nobody noticed. I felt a tap on my shoulder as the car started and I watched the blur of green trees and grey buildings whizz past.

"Hm?" I asked, trying to ignore the panicked feeling of seeing my father again.

"You okay?" He asked quietly so our teacher wouldnt notice. He gently grabbed my chin and rested his forehead against mine. The warm contact made me smile and my hand found it's way ontop of his.

"I'll be okay as long as your here." I smiled. Just the fact that shinsou would be holding my hand the entire time I was with my abusive father would help.

I looked straight into hitoshis lilac eyes and my panic seemed to melt away. I couldn't even focus on visiting my dad, all I could think about was him. How soft his purple hair looks...I gently twirled my finger around a peice of his hair and smiled. How kissable his lips are...I smiled as I tilted my head and our lips gently locked. How cuddly he looks.