Patting her head and pillow thigh

At night, at 6 pm. I was in my room enjoying my time. Two cups of black tea are directly on the living room table...

Now it is Saturday night and usually, the students will go to spend their time at Keyaki Mall until late at night to play. Because tomorrow is a holiday, such things are natural to do.

Students at Tokyo Metropolitan Middle School are blessed with luxurious facilities around them. Facilities such as malls, cafes, playgrounds, and cinemas, everything is here. So even though we are not allowed to interact with the outside world we will never feel burdened living here.

Usually, I would go out to eat with my friends in groups and play the night away at Keyaki Mall. But it seemed that each of them was enjoying their own time right now.

Then what about me?

Yeah, maybe this could be called an in-room date.

Right now, I'm sitting on the sofa and next to me is my girlfriend, Karuizawa Kei.

She's been here since 30 minutes ago

Kei beside me was eating some pocky chocolate bars. She slowly bit into it while fiddling with her cell phone.

Does it taste good?

I know chocolate is her favorite food, besides that, I rarely eat chocolate.

I unconsciously looked at Kei who was eating the chocolate. And it seems like she realized my stare. For the first time, our eyes met.

"Um, What is it?"

"Hm, nothing."

I feel guilty if I see her continuously. And it can bother her. So I looked away from her and started to open some of the book magazines that were near the sofa.

However, it looks like Kei is still look at me. Her eyes flicked back and forth between her phone and me. As if noticing something and her eyes widened slightly, she directed a box of chocolates at me.

"You want?"

I heard that from her, faced her, and saw the box.

"May I?"

Of course, I want to eat it. Chocolate is the most popular food because it is sweet. It doesn't matter whether you are young or old, it's still the most popular food out there.

But, you need to pay attention to the sugar content in chocolate food that is sold, too much will not be good for your health

I raised my hand and tried to grab a chocolate bar from the box, but when my hand was only some distance from reaching for the chocolate, the box moved away.

"Of course not, hehe."

Wait, what?

My hand got nothing, it was just emptiness.

It turned out that I was just being teased by her. I saw Kei who smiled happily and laughed a little amused because of teasing me. I don't know what kind of expression I'm showing right now, for sure it seems to make her laugh.

"Oh, what's with your weird expression Kiyotaka?"

"Nothing, I'm just a little annoyed that you teased me."

"Oh come on, of course I'll give you one if you want."

Kei said that and excitedly grabbed a pocky chocolate bar from the box and pointed it at me, not to be more precise at my mouth.

"I'll give it to you, like this."

I see, she wanted to give it to me like this. Well this is not a problem, isn't this something that is often done by lovers out there?