Good Night

"Uhmmm-, that's tickles."

I wake up, to see that my gaze is covered by something.

I keep my face away and saw, it turned out that it was the cloth from the dress that was worn by Kei.

looks like I rolled over when I fell asleep and ended up burying my face to the side, to be precise, Kei's stomach. I felt bad for looking at a girl's stomach over and over, so I rolled over and had Kei look at me with a shy gaze.

I turned my face towards Kei, what I saw was a flushed face and looked a little embarrassed.

"Y-you are awake?"

".... Yeah. What's with you?"

"Nothing. It's just when you breathe it tickles."

".... I see."

So that's it,

Did I really fell asleep due to this great comfort. Kei's thighs are very soft and I can say it's better than a pillow.

"I'm sorry, I fell asleep."

"Hmm ~ hmm, is there something wrong with that, Kiyotaka? I mean, falling asleep on your girlfriend's lap."

".....No."

To be precise, I don't know what's right or wrong. Such things are new to me. I never knew if this was the wrong thing or vice versa. I've never experienced it in my life.

"How long did I sleep?"

"Hm? Maybe about an hour. You slept well you know? I wanted to take a photo of your sleeping face."

"Pless no."

I have no objection at all if she sees my face while sleeping. I'm sure there's nothing bad about letting your girlfriend see your face while sleeping. But it would be bad if the photo was seen by other people.

I don't know how I am now. Should I wake up? Or enjoy this convenience even longer?

Kei however, still patted me gently. Her face was very happy, as if a mother had seen her child fall asleep.

"You don't like this, Kiyotaka?"

"... that's not it. If I didn't like it, I wouldn't have fallen asleep in the first place."

"Heemmem ~ you're right, I can see it from how your sleeping face looks. Boys do like lap thighs."

".... You're saying that as if you got that information from somewhere."

"Huhu, it's a secret. You can enjoy this whenever you want, Kiyotaka."

"May I?"

"Of course, and you shouldn't refuse when I want to stroke your head again next time."

"Why does it looks like compulsion ...."

With a mocking smile, Kei said that and she looked delighted. Her little hands slowly comb my hair. She kept on doing that, and it really felt like I was being told to fall back asleep.

"Your hair is very smooth, you know?"

"Really? All I know, it's not as smooth as yours."

"No, no, no. Your hair is also very soft and smooth. I really enjoy touching it."

".... I'm glad you liked it."

There was silence again, only the sound of the television in the living room was still on. The voice of a reporter giving a report on the new weather in Tyoko City. The sound of the space heater, as well as the sound of Kei's hand gently sliding between my hair.

I closed my eyes for a moment, but I was on guard so I wouldn't fall asleep again. Just a little careless, then it could happen. The comfort provided by my girlfriend's lap kills me terribly.

I started thinking about things that had just happened or that were long past. Brief memories of the events of a month ago. The second exam on an uninhabited island for our second-year class. We were required to form groups of 2 to 6 people and survive on the island.

Back then, a lot had happened. The change of each class, their leader, and each individual student, they have all evolved to a different degree.

The unity among my classmates has also strengthened. Indirectly, I think I've also started to change.

That's right, I'm currently studying. Just like every human being, they learn from something new, then grow as better humans.

I....

What is affection?

What is love?

How does it feel to be loved by someone?

Or how does it feel to fall in love with someone?

In order to know that, I need a book that can provide information about the thing called "love".

I need someone who can give me that feeling for real. Someone who is very close to me, someone who knows what I am like and can accept my personality.

Will a book that is right in front of me will succeed in giving me a lesson and something I want? An experience that I have never felt?

I opened my eyes, and I saw Kei.

I'm starting to feel something ... it's the same thing as before. And Kei felt that too.

I already know what it is

The feeling that comes between lovers, the feeling when you want to touch each other.

Kei didn't say it, like never before. The mood had begun to change, from something that just felt like flirting to being more serious.

Only through our eyes, we communicate with each other.

This feeling....

I, who was on Kei's lap, looked into her eyes.

Those unfocused eyes tried to escape from my gaze, but I could tell, Kei wanted it. She held back her embarrassment, in front of her boyfriend.

Does that mean I don't have to think about whether the other party won't refuse it? No ... the wall has started to disappear.

As time froze, the more I felt that feeling flow slowly through my body ...

Slowly, Kei lowered her face.

The distance between us began to close so that our breaths could be felt on our skin against each other.

The smell of the fragrant black tea could come from Kei's mouth.

a little more, and the moment will feel

I felt it a little, closed my eyes slowly, and let Kai come to me, ... but...

And, in the end, our lips didn't touch. Leaving very little distance between us.

The lips slightly touched, but it stopped halfway. It wasn't due to interference from a third party, but it was Kei herself who stopped.

Even though the wall had started to fade, it was still there.

I reached out my hand and patted Kei's head.

It's okay, said that to her. Kei closed her eyes.

The feeling was real, it was a new experience for me. This soft sensation. Our feelings are connected.

It is true.

Just because I finish reading that book, doesn't mean I will stop reading the book again.

And----

_________________________________________________________________________

It feels really great that I can finish this story. Whit this, the story is completely finished. I do this part in between my time, I really enjoy it. But honestly, this part is concise, and I hope you like it. I wanted to make it a little longer, but the longer I was at the computer, somehow I felt dizzy.

however, thanks for the support