[4]

The men where chit chatting before we stopped, I stepped outside of the car. A nice slanted home and a black mailbox in The the from with the name Maximoff in wight letters.

Peters POV

I could hear a car pull up on the street, I raced out side. They were just stepping out of the car, I raced inside. A rental car, I grabbed their renting agreements. Out of town, weird... I wen to race back inside but then I saw her... pretty h/c hair with e/c eyes, I stared for a second before racing back inside.

Your POV
The stranger who I know know as Logan, knocked on the door. An middle aged woman opened the door.
"What's he done now? I just write you a check for whatever he took." She frowned
"We just need to talk to him." Logan nodded.
She lets us inside, yelling to the boy. "Peter! The cops are here. Again."

We make our way down to the basement, seeing a boy about my age playing ping pong. With himself...

"What do you guys want? I didn't do anything." He appeared on the couch behind Charles a gust of wind separating him and Hank "I've been here all day."
Logan sighed "Just relax, Peter. We're not Cops."
The boy added "Of course you're not. If you were, you wouldn't be driving a rental car."
Charles rose a brow "How did you know we've got a rental car-"
She boy interrupted "I checked your registration when you were walking to the door. I also had some time to kill so I went through your rental agreement. Saw you were from out of town. Are you FBI?" The boy ran up and swiped Charles wallet "No, you're not cops. Hey, what's with his gifted youngsters place?" He dropped Charles wallet and car on the ping pong table.
He then ran upto me "and who might you be?" A cocky grin formed on his face. I rose a brow "y/n." I said hesitant keeping a straight face.

Charles looked around for a sec swiping up his wallet and card."That's an old card."
Hank smiled "He's fascinating."
Charles growled "He's a pain in the arse."
For once I agreed with him...
Hank looked to Logan "What, a teleporter?"
Logan shook his head "No, he just fast. And when I knew him he wasn't so... young."
He appeared in another chair. Young? You're just old." He paused "well, except for her." He winked at me I huffed looking away.
Hank added "So you're not afraid to show your powers?"
The boy played dumb "What powers? What re you talking about? Do you see something strange here? Nothing anybody would believe if you told them." He quickly ran over to his pong machine "So, who are you? What do you want?"
Logan looked over to him "We need your help, Peter."
The boy focused on playing "For what?"
"To break into a highly secured facility... and to get someone out."
"Prison break? That's illegal, you know." He smirked
Logan looked around at the many things that he had stolen, pretty impressive... I looked down at one of his tables, some very pretty and very expensive looking gold hoop earring sat on the table. He didn't look like he needed them so I snatched them off the table putting them into a compartment I built into my sleeve.
"Um...Well, only if you get caught."
"So, what's in it for me?"
Charles chimed in "You, you kleptomaniac, get to break into the Pentagon." This peaks the boys interest he turns to us.
"How do I know I can trust you?"
"Because we're just like you." Logan adds
Charles nods "Show him."
Logan raises his hand, bawling it into a fist. 3 boney claws coming out of his knuckles.
The boy gave him a gross look "That's cool, but it's disgusting."