Chapter 22 - Killer

The sound of giggles and laughter fills the whole clubhouse, getting few amused chuckles from the guys and countless snarky comments from the whores. They are not happy about not being invited to stay with the ladies and they don't even bother hiding their displeasure.

"They sure are having fun, huh?" Tank chortles, sitting by the table Gun, Blake and I are at.

"Yeah. But it's nice. Happy wife, happy life, right?" Gun laughs, nudging the Prez playfully.

"Why else do you think I agreed to have that stupid room in the clubhouse?" Tank deadpans, sipping on his beer.

"So Annie can do your nails?" Gun teases with a smirk.

Tank only shakes his head. "Asshole."

"Tank, you're not fooling anyone. I saw that cute pink nail of yours." Blake smirks smugly, getting an annoyed grunt from Tank.

"Pink nail?" I chuckle, looking pointedly at Tank's hands.

"Fuck off. Treasure wanted to paint it. She literally cried when I refused, so what was I supposed to do? She can't get too much stress in her condition." Tank shrugs, as if it's nothing. And it probably is. I know for a fact that if my Cupcake cried because I didn't let her paint my fucking nails, I would agree to that immediately. I can't take Cupcake's tears.

"You're so whipped." Blake chuckles.

"And you're not?" Tank scoffs.

Blake only grins, shrugging casually. "Of course I am, have you seen my girl?"

I admit it, Lia is a beautiful girl, but no woman can hold a candle to my Cupcake. In my eyes, she's the most gorgeous woman to walk the earth. I can get lost in her forever.

"Young love. So cute." Gun smirks, looking at all three of us in that strange parent-like way.

We don't say anything, knowing better than to add fuel to his engine. Once Gun starts talking, he won't stop.

After a short while, I hear quick footsteps heading to the common room. As I turn around, I see it's none other than my Cupcake and Lia skipping cheerfully towards us. I guess they're getting along pretty well.

Lia immediately heads to Blake and sits on his lap, while Cupcake comes to me. I quickly pull her onto my thighs and greedily inhale her chocolaty scent. She's so sweet.

Some time ago, my little Cupcake started using this chocolate-scented bath gel and I love it. I can't get over how sweet she smells and how deliciously soft her skin is. It takes all my willpower to not give into my desires and devour her. She's the sweetest temptation there is.

"Hey Cupcake." I greet quietly with a smile, getting a happy sigh in response.

"Hi baby." She snuggles into my chest, looking utterly adorable with the sweet blush on her cheeks and the big sweater swallowing her small body.

"Oh, no, no, no. Kathie, we didn't come here to cuddle. – Lia sternly states – Remember the plan." She gets off Blake's lap and slowly walks behind Tank. Plan? What plan?

"Killian... - Cupcake trails her finger over my chest seductively - I need a favor." She bats her lashes at me innocently. Oh boy.

I avoid looking into my girl's eyes, knowing that if I do, I will give in to her. I decide to look over Cupcake's head – thank god she's so tiny – and watch amazed as Lia wraps her arms around Tank's neck from behind and hugs him affectionately.

"Bro, we have a tiny little favor..."

Tank is more than amused by Lia's antics. "No." He smirks smugly, but it only earns him a dark chuckle from Lia as she tightens her arms around him, getting him in a choke-hold.