CHAPTER 8*

Over the next couple of days, Chan and Aera met in the pool house every morning – unbeknownst to everyone else. It was naughty and it was dirty and they loved every second of it. Chan hadn't yet surprised her again in her bedroom, but she wasn't too broken up about it. She figured she needed her rest for their morning trysts anyway.

By the end of the next week, they were getting quite good at sneaking around with each other. Jihye was deeper into her work than ever and sometimes would insist she miss dinner. How someone could work that much and enjoy it completely blew Aera away. She was missing everything. She was missing out on an amazing husband. She was missing out on her two amazing kids. She was missing out on life. It was ridiculous. But that was her cross to bear.

"Get your pretty little bum back here, young lady!" Chan laughed, grabbing onto Aera's waist pulling her back onto the bed with him. She giggled wildly as her body bounced against the mattress and he jumped on top of her.

"I need sustenance. I need water. You've dehydrated me with all of your sex," she giggled playfully.

"Mmm. Am I too much for you, little girl?" Chan moaned against her collarbone as he kissed across her erogenous zone.

"I never said that," she giggled.

"I'll never get enough of you," he breathed against her skin, losing himself quickly in her again.

"Oh, god," she groaned breathlessly as he bucked his hips into hers.

They just got done with each other, but with her it was so easy to get himself to the brink again and again and again.

"You're going to kill me," she said, her voice coming out breathlessly with her head tipped back and her eyes closed, his mouth working over her throat.

"No. I'm going to pleasure you," he corrected her, bucking his hips again.

"Ungh," she moaned loudly.

"Do you think you can handle that, Baby girl?" He asked, his lips hovering above hers. Aera's heart fluttered at the nickname. He'd never used it before, but she absolutely loved it.

"Oh, god," she whimpered.

"Just tell me how you want it," he breathed, looking down in her eyes as they met with him.

He could tell how crazy he was making her. Her eyes were black with lust, her breaths came out as soft pants, her fingernails dug lightly into the flesh of his back.

"Tell me... how... you want it," he articulated.

"I just want you," she whimpered.

"What was that?" He asked, smiling against her lips.

"I want you. I only want you, Daddy," she said with greater force.

He finally pressed his lips against hers. Her arms wrapped tightly around his neck as her lips moved hard and fast against his. When he pulled up lightly, she loosened her grip, falling lax against the mattress once again.

"Oh my god," she breathed, holding her hand against her forehead.

Chan smiled down at her before he reached over to the nightstand drawer and pulled out another condom. She watched as he prepared himself for her, a soft smile grazing her lips. He smiled down at her once he was ready, wedging his arm between her and the mattress before he flipped her onto her stomach.

"I'll give your legs a break," he breathed in her ear as she giggled.

"Thank you," she sighed as she bit back a smile.

Chan looked down at her naked backside, enjoying every curve, every beauty mark, every inch of her skin. His hand slid down her back from her shoulder blades down to the taut skin of her bum, before he grabbed onto both of her hips, pulling them up just enough for him to gain access to her.