SIXTEEN

INSTAGRAM

—fallontonight

Liked by graysondolan and 2,610,865 others fallontonight Surprise

fallontonight Surprise. Live tomorrow night. August 10th.

View all 688,671 comments

hadia YALL EXES CAN BE FRIENDS.
|liked by nadia
nadiasouls SHE LOOKS SOO GOOD
hadisdirection LOVE LOVE LOVE
harriestiles my heart🥺
harryshallway SHE DOESNT EVEN LOOK PREGNANT
oneharry CRAZY SHIT

Load More Comments

August 9

—nadia

Liked by ethandolan and 5,688,102 others nadia i can't wait to meet you, baby boy 🍼 💙

nadia i can't wait to meet you, baby boy 🍼 💙

Comments have been turned off.

August 10

INTERVIEW

Interview on Jimmy Fallon

Jimmy: Everyone welcome to the stage, Harry Styles and Nadia Desiervo.

Harry: We are so happy to be here.

Jimmy: Can I just say how excited I am to listen to sweetener?

*Audience begins to clap*

Nadia: Aw, thank you! I put a lot of hard work the past two years so I can't wait to give my fans what they deserve.

Jimmy: A few days ago you posted a picture of the set list on your instagram. Which song are you most excited for your fans to hear?

Nadia: I think all of them. All of them are as equally important to me. When writing the album, I really hope that anyone who listens to the album, at least loves one song.

Jimmy: That's great! Now, how is your pregnant going?

Nadia: It's been amazing. I'm going to take some time off after the baby is born and spend time as much time with him before I go on tour.

Jimmy: So, it's a boy!

Nadia: Yes!!

*Audience cheers and claps loudly*

Jimmy: Harry, you as well are become a father...for the second time. How do you feel?

Harry: I feel so blessed. I love being a dad and obviously it comes with its challenges but I wouldn't change a thing, at all.

Jimmy: Happy to hear that. Were you expecting to have a baby so soon, considering your career is just beginning.

Harry: The baby was very unexpected it but I would change a thing!

Jimmy: Does that mean you and Layla are still together?

Harry: No, Layla and I aren't together anymore but we are still co-parenting for Haisley and I'm trying my best to be by her side during her pregnancy.

Jimmy: That's good! Well, we need to take a short break but when we return Nadia and Harry will be performing a tribute to the late Aretha Franklin. You don't want to miss it!

INSTAGRAM

—tmz

Liked by louist91 and 781,296 otherstmz Zayn Malik and Layla Barrison seen leaving Nobu, hand in hand

tmz Zayn Malik and Layla Barrison seen leaving Nobu, hand in hand. This comes to a shock to fans, especially considering that Layla just announced her pregnancy, with now ex-boyfriend Harry Styles, who is also Malik's old band mate and Zayn is dating Jessalyn Killian, Barrison's best friend. More details in bio!

View all 1,102,992 common

nadiaspetals WHAT A HOE
nadiastyles sis was probably pissed that her baby daddy's ex girlfriend got to be in an interview w him before she could
harrysbritush alright but zayn broke guy code. it doesn't matter if they are friends or their not.
niallsirish how desperate do you have be for dick? who's next? niall
| niallhoran I am definitely not next.
directionshalf4 LMAOOO^^
nadiasflicker all of you are talking abt zayn, harry, and layla but are forgetting jesslyn. she can be a bitch but imagine losing your best friend and boyfriend in the same day. my heart breaks for her 🥺.

Load More Comments

August 11

ACTIVITY

jessalynkillian has unfollowed laylabarrisom

jessalynkillian has unfollowed zayn

jessalynkillian has followed nadia

jessalynkillian has refollwed harrystyles

authors note,

thank you all sm for all the love and support you guys have showed me for this book. none of it goes unnoticed 🥰.

i'll try to update more often!

-f