𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐦𝐞?

𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫

2019

They were in bed, cuddling. Hands interwined as the embraced each other. They weren't doing anything. They were just enjoying the presence of one another. Minni then spoke, breaking their silence.

"Why do you love me?" She asks as she looks up to her boyfriend's eyes. He looked back as well, confused at first but smiled at the end.

"All of a sudden?" He asks. "Why? Can't you answer the question?" Minni replied, teasing him but also wanting to know the answer.

Mino let go of the interwined hands and placed that hand on Minni's head and started caressing it lovingly.

"I love you for no reason." He said as he looks at her deep in the eyes. "No reason? So you just told me you love me for no reason? You fell in love with me for no reason?" She asks, bombarding him with questions.

Minni scoffed unbelievably as she was a bit offended. She was a bout to look away, but Mino pulled her head onto his chest.

"Yeah. No reason. I fell for you for no reason. It's not because you're beautiful and cute. Or the fact that you are f*cking talented. Not because you give me happiness. Not because you supported me up to now, and especially not because of the fact that you love me back." He listed.

"Then, why?"

"Because if I fell for you for those reasons, those reasons could've always changed after the fact that you rejected me and hurt me."

"I still don't get it."

"I mean... if I love you because of multiple, and countless reason those could just change, and I don't ever want my love for you to change." He explained.

Minni snuggled closer into Mino's hug and smiled along with a couple happy tears that left her eyes.

"So you love me for no reason?" Minni chuckled as she got emotional.

"Yeah. I don't need a reason to, I just do. No matter what." Mino said, chuckling thinking his girlfriend's action to get closer to him was the cutest.

"Now, let me ask you a question." He said. "What is it?" Minni look up to his eyes again.

"Why do you love me now?" He asks. "Well, what do you mean by 'now'?" Minni asks. "You rejected me before. Why love me now?"

Minni giggles and looks down for a second before looking up again. "I rejected you but that didn't mean I didn't love you." Minni revealed. "Why love you now?... Because I've always loved you."

Mino smiled hearing his girl's confession. But another question popped up into his mind.

"Then, why couldn't you have accepted my confession before?"

"Because I couldn't."

"Couldn't?" Mino repeated, confused.

"I couldn't bare to see us fail. It maybe selfish of me but it was for the best. I wouldn't be able to look at myself if I watched my dream go down the drain and I would die knowing I destroyed yours too." She explained.

Hearing this come out of Minni's mouth, Mino wanted to be by her side for the rest of his and her life. He now knew the reason why she left that empty space in his heart, and it was because she thought of them going at it for the long run.

Mino smiled and chuckles. "What is it? Was it that cheesy?" Minni asked, scrunching her nose which was a habit of hers when she was unsure of herself.

Mino kissed her softly and lovingly, then spoke out the words that he had always wanted to say to Minni atleast once in his lifetime.

"Marry me, Kim Minji."