CHAPTER 1 : Zenitsu's Close Friend and His Wife

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY~

Tanjiro,Zenitsu and Inosuke were heading back to the Butterfly Estate at last after completing one of a difficult mission

When they were traveling to go back, a bridge that was connected to the other land to pass through have been broken. So they must stay to that place for a few days........Nope, its a week.

Luckily, Zenitsu saw a familiar figure and, it was his friend!! With a girl...................................................................wait wait!!!!!!!!! H-He has a-a a girlfriend??!!!!! What to do! What to do! If I say I'm single i'll be killed from embarrassment! I-I can't just say I'm single!! Why did he have a girlfriend before me??!!!!

The familiar figure saw Zenitsu and was walking towards them.

"Yabai!! Yabai!!" Zenitsu said.

"What's wrong Zenitsu?" Tanjiro asked.

"What to do,What to do-" Zenitsu heard the familiar figure yelling at him.

"Zenitsu!!Zenitsu!!" Zenitsu looked to the side to see the familiar figure's face.

"You really are a demon slayer now!" The figure said.

"Zenitsu it's me, Yato.........Don't tell me you do not remember me." The figure said.

"O-of course n-not! I-I remember you,you were my c-close f-friend." Zenitsu said nervously.

"So who are they?" Yato said.

"Oh, they're my friends. They are also demon slayers as you can see. This is Tanjiro Kamado and the one with the boar head is Inosuke Hashibira."

" HAHAHA! A minion of my minion? Interesting let's fight!!" Yato was scared. So Zenitsu immediately did what he had to do.

"Inosuke!! NO!!! Can't you see he's not a demon slayer?!!"

"But-"