Rage

Rage was flowing through my blood as if I was rage itself. I was reaching the peak of my anger, every ounce pain that I was feeling was all being turned into fury.

Every breath that I took had an excruciating stabbing pain that came along with it but I ignored it as best I could.

I entered the room to see my father shocked that I survived the explosion. "The one person they were supposed to kill and they fucking missed" he snarled angrily while trying to break his chains.

I stood in front of the chair as I held the knife in my hand.

My clothes were torn and blood was seeping from my body at an alarming rate.....but that wasn't going to stop me from getting my revenge. I ran the knife along my fathers neck gently. It would be too quick for all that he put me through.

"You are vile and evil to the bone, the world will be glad to be rid of such a nasty man" I uttered making little cuts on his chest. "I bet those wounds hurt, only a matter time before you pass out from blood loss" my father smirked evilly.

"Oh and I'm not the evil one, you are" he muttered. His words somehow shocked me. "You think the evil one?" I grumbled as I made a little slash on his cheek. "I'm not evil, you are the evil one. You killed my mother and abused me for years" I spat at him. "Bullshit, your mother was a sacrifice and you were a mistake but either way you are pure evil. Your heart is made of stone and you don't feel emotions whether you pretend to or not, some stupid girl isn't going to change the fact that I raised you to be the reincarnation of the devil" he had a raised voice while he spoke. It reminded me of when I was a child.

"Well, what you created will be your own downfall, how does it feel to loose father?" I grinned. "You have not won" my father grumbled. "You will loose, you will always loose" he shouted. "Enough talking" I spoke with a demanding tone. I ran the knife along his throat. "You don't understand how long I've wanted to do this for" I mumbled. "I'll say hi to your mother for you" he smiled sadistically. "She won't be where you're going" I grumbled, punching him across the face as hard as I could in my weakened state.

I shook my hand as my father spat blood from the side of the chair. Nice to know that I've still got it.

"Do it already" my father ushered. "I didn't know you wanted to die so badly, I would've killed you months ago if that was the case" I shrugged. "Fuck you father" I grumbled before I ran the knife along his throat. Blood gushed from the wound across his neck while he tried desperately to breathe. "That's for Mom, you piece of shit" I growled at him as I cleaned the knife with the cloth my guard had gotten me.

He was still alive but slowly dying.

I stabbed him through the chest, just to make sure he would definitely die. I walked out of the room, I would love to watch his death but I have to make sure I don't die myself; Suddenly as I reached the living room, the exhaustion hit me. My adrenaline was gone and I was left light headed. "Are you okay boss?" My guard asked. "Call....Ice" I managed to blurt out before I collapsed on the ground.

Everything was fading into darkness but I only had one thought; thank god he's finally dead. Part of me knew that his death was too quick, too simple for all the pain he had caused, but I can rest now.

The room went black and I quickly lost consciousness.

——————————
Sofia's POV:
I stood in the mirror, staring at myself; staring at all the little imperfections on my face, trying to distract my thoughts from one thing.

I pulled out my phone and scrolled through it for awhile until I worked up the courage to look at it. My heart was pounding as if it could beat out of my chest and my palms were getting sweaty. Deep breaths Sofia, deep breaths; I kept trying to tell myself to calm the panic that was bubbling up from inside my stomach.

I closed my eyes and put the phone back in my pocket. I really didn't want to open them but I had no choice. I took a deep breath as I glanced down at the pregnancy test; It was positive and I was pregnant.

"Hey Sofia, I need to speak to you" Ice said with a quiet tone but banged down the door. My hand cupped my mouth as tears filled my eyes. I didn't want to be pregnant; I'm too young to have kids. Even worse, what will Ace think?.

"Sofia please, it's urgent" Ice urged, I could hear the desperation in his voice.

I quickly tried to calm myself down to talk with him before I opened the door.

"What is it?" I asked curiously, blinking back the tears. "I think you should sit down for this" he stared at me with an intense look in his eyes. "Okay, lets go to the living room then" I mumbled while also being weirded out by the fact that Ice was being so serious.

I sat on the couch and he sat across from me. He gulped before he spoke. "Ace is in critical condition in the hospital; there's a very high possibility of death" he blurted out suddenly but carried guilt in his eyes. "What" I uttered quietly as tears rolled down my cheeks. "Who- how?" I choked on my words. "Kai" Ice's eyes watered as he tried desperately to hold them back. Dante appeared suddenly, sitting next to me.

"He had someone set off a bomb and Ace was outside with it as it exploded" Ice mumbled. "Stop" I muttered as I began to sob. "He's going to die" I sobbed uncontrollably. "There's a 15% percent survival rate, it would've been higher if he hadn't of been so determined to kill his father and went straight to the hospital after the explosion" Dante informed. "I don't need to hear that shit" I yelled with tears streaming down my face. "I don't want to hear that Ace is going to die okay? He'll survive; He has too" I collected myself before remembering one major detail.

"I'm pregnant" I gasped. "I'm pregnant, what if he dies?" I felt light headed as I sat back down on the couch. Dante and Ice just stared at each other in dismay and disbelief. "If it does come to that..... I'll help you raise the child" Ice spoke up.

Ice hates children, he always has yet he would be willing to raise one with me.

"No, I want Ace" I whimpered. "Can we go see him?" I jumped up suddenly. "That's probably not a good idea with the state that he's in" Ice admitted while shaking his head.

"Who owns the Mafia if Ace dies?" My worried expression only growing. "You do" Dante glanced at me. "He wrote your name down as heir". "Well I demand to see Ace then" I stated angrily. Dante looked at Ice who was staring at the floor. "Fuck it, she ordered it" Ice shrugged, hopping up from the couch and walking out the front door.

"Watch him Sofia, this is effecting him a lot more than what he is showing" Dante whispered to me as we walked out to the car.

The car ride to the hospital was completely silent. Except for the last 5 minutes.

"You're pregnant?" Ice asked curiously. "Yeah" I shook my head. "How-" he asked confused. "I skipped the pill and Ace knew that. The condom must've broke" I uttered uncomfortably in the back. Ice and Dante we're sitting in the front.

I'm sorry about the wait but I hoped you enjoyed. Hopefully the next chapter won't be nearly as long of a wait.