⚠️She Means Business⚠️

[Queen's POV]

It's day two at work for me and my babies. Yesterday they adjusted in so well that I think I'll bring them here everyday. Although Mads misses them a lot. Well, they won't be here everyday but I'll do bring them sometimes. *Office phone rings* "Majestic hotel, Prestige speaking hello." I answer. "Pfff, quit the formalities. The Knight's are in the building." he says. "Okay. Bring them up." I say. "Hello! The babies?" he says. "Okay. But I'm not paying you for baby sitting." I say and suddenly Tony just walks in through  our conjoined door. I should've locked it. He just wheels the babies to his office without a single word. On second thoughts, Mads can visit. I won't attend board meetings with two babies. Nope. And they're here. "Come in." I say after hearing a knock on the door. In walks the twins followed by Blake. Do they really have to be here, all three of them? We're here to discuss a way forward not the babies. Urgh.

"Gentlemen good morning. Please take your seats. Let's get this ball rolling, shall we?" I say leaving no time for jokes. They all nod, then Xavier says, "Prestige. We've come here discussing a way forward with the two auto companies. Since a lot kind of events put them on hold." I nod then say, "Great. Now, what do you gentlemen have in mind?" I ask. Xander clears his throat and says, "We'd first like to know what you had in mind." "Yeah. Ladies first as always." Blake says. I smh then speak up. "Well gentlemen. I was thinking that we could take Versatiles and upgrade it to R.Sexy's standard. But that would be copying and pasting. So instead of having our own cars made, assembled and customized, we can give our customers freedom to import their own body parts. Basically give them all that they want. Making Versatiles the only auto factory that gives the option of a customer's own material. It's just a start." I say. "Wait, baby mama.. You ain't cutting us out?" asks Blake. "Well, Mr Miller I'm afraid not. I mean, despite our past differences I'm sure we can all work together in harmony. If not, we could always go back to the anonymity stands rule and conduct our meetings virtually. I mean it worked well before. And FYI sir, it's Prestige inside this space." I tell him.

"Okay. We hear you and that fairly sounds good. As for virtual meetings. We'll get back to you with that." Says Xander. "Good gentlemen. So, Versatiles?" I ask. "Uhh.. We actually came here to ask if you're cutting all ties with us or not." Xavier says sheepishly smiling. "Well, most certainly not gentlemen. Just because our attempts at sipping martinis together outside of work space didn't work, doesn't mean the world should stop. Although less contact will be of great assistance. I'm sure the trio of you can manage, right?" I ask. "Most certainly." Says Xander. "Great. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a business to run. You'll do see yourselves out." I say standing up giving each gentleman a hand shake and sit back down. A little over five minutes, I call Tony to bring back my babies. And he does. Gabby is still asleep but Bella's awake. " Tony, if you woke Bella up, I promise you. You'll not have lunch break for the rest of this week!" I say glaring. He holds up his hands in surrender and slowly walk back to his cabin. Damn Tony.

"Hello babitjie. Hello baby. Oh look at cute you. You're so adorable baby, yes.. Yes you are. Now be a good girl and let mommy work, will you?" I say in my baby voice and give her, her pacifier. But she throws it away. "Okay. Boss is mad at me." I say and she furrows her brows. I smh then take out her bottle from her camper cot (The one at the chapter's beginning.) then give it to her. I have to wait till she can hold it herself to leave her to it. But for now I'll have to hold on to it. I pick her up, place her on my lap and become mom for the next three minutes. Someone knocks at the door. "Come in." I say hoping that Gabby won't wake up. I check her and she just stirs then returns back to her sleeping position. As I look up, the person at the door, now in front of me is none other that Xander Knight. Crap! "Prim, you come to work with the babies?" he asks. "Yes Xander. Is that a problem?" I ask him. "Well.. Uhh. Yeah. I mean, this is a work environment. These babies won't get enough rest or proper rest in this environment. What about when you have meetings? Whom will you leave them with?" he asks.