More Facts

— she graduated college in 2011 with a degree in early childhood education.

— the first Wattpad author who used "This is a work of fiction..." at the every beginning of her stories.

— Worthless and Why Do You Hate Me? are the stories she wants to be published.

— when she watched wedding videos, she was inspired to write Worthless.

— she felt a connection when writing ERIN, FREYA and ROSIE's POV.

— she started writing at the age of 9 and started writing online at the age of 12 in Creative Corner.

— she wrote SHAKESPEARE IN LOVE at the age of 12.

— doesn't like reading stories online because she said her eyes easily got hurt.

— always reading comments on her stories.

—  known as the author who has a JAWDROPPING plot twist.

— teacher in the morning and writer at night.

— a writer whose goals are always to improve.

— known as bully (especially the haircut post).

— she wrote her story in a impromptu way.

— she once said, she wants to get married when she's already a millionaire.

— if she's a scientist she wants to invent a time machine.

— if she wasn't a teacher she sees herself as Haciendera.

— if she'll choose to stay to a certain age forever, it will be 21.

— she wants to name her ship Salmo.

— she said her first ever story (whom she didn't post online) was already deleted.

— she celebrated her 18th birthday with her friends.

— she doesn't like portrayers because she said she doesn't know what is it for.

— she once said when she was young, she wants to get married at the age of 16.

— first self-pub books was 24SOS.

— first Published book was Mapapansin Kaya(nakatatlong beses na ang re-print).

— Jacob was her first love.

— signed in wattpad on year 2012 because someone plagarized her works.