Chapter 27 Mistress of the Wind Pt. 2

"That's how the Kingsburg Hotel was meant to be built. You see, this is one of the many hotels that King Alistaire himself comes to when he visits Mormore City. Everything you see around us was approved by the king himself," she explained to us, and that just made our jaws drop even more. 

The freaking King stays here?! No wonder it feels like I'm in his castle! 

"Is there something I can help you two with?" She asked. 

"Ah, yes, we were told to follow this address because we were told that we were staying here," Julia told the maid. 

"Would you two happen to be the Kidd siblings?" 

"Yes, we are," I replied, and the maid kindly gave us a bow. 

"Then you two must be with Lady Kaisa. It's a pleasure to meet you two. I'm Luna, Lady Kaisa's personal maid at the hotel. Let me show you to the room." Luna began to walk towards the elevators, and we followed her. Once inside the elevator, she pressed one of the top buttons, and after a five-minute ride up, we finally made it to the floor. Continuing onward, we walked down a long hallway until we stopped in front of the door with the number: 197. "I welcome you two to Lady Kaisa's suite." Luna opened the door. We instantly got a gorgeous view of Mormore City that seemed to stretch for miles. As we ran inside, we took a look around the suite, and we couldn't believe it. 

On my right was the kitchen, and it had the latest appliances that I only dreamed of using to cook with. And along with the appliances, the kitchen had a long island with a second sink on it and a beautiful black soapstone countertop. I checked the fridge, and it was already stocked full of food. 

There are so many things I can cook with everything that's in here! We'll be able to eat like royalty with my cooking! 

"Julia, this kitchen is awesome!" I called out to her. 

"That's nothing compared to the living room, look behind you!" She hollered back, and I turned around. The living room had the latest television on the wall with several couches that looked like they could be used for beds. 

Mother paid no expenses for the hotel, but how could she be able to afford all of this?! 

"Oh, you two haven't seen the bedrooms yet," Luna hinted. We instantly ran around frantically trying to find the bedrooms, and when I find one, I stop in front of the doorway and literally let out a scream of shock. 

"This can't be our rooms!" I walked in and jumped onto the bed that was fit for a king. It was so unbelievably soft that it felt like I was floating in the air. Soon I heard Julia scream, which meant she found the other bedroom, but instead of going inside, I could hear her running over to me, and she started jumping on my bed. 

"James, can you believe this?!" She asked me with her face flat on the covers. 

"Oh, I definitely believe it. Jules, I don't know how but I'm glad Kaisa has her own suite here." 

"And that's not all you two; with this suite, you get the royal hotel treatment. The staff and I will be at your beckoning call with anything you need. We treat every guest of the Kingsburg Hotel as if they are a King and Queen." Luna explained to us. 

"I don't know how I feel about that, but this feels great," I said, then I realized something. "Wait, Julia, did you see Kaisa or Sharon anywhere?" 

"No, actually. We have to call them." 

"Yeah, uh, can you please leave Luna, we need to make a call." 

"Yes, of course. Just ring for me, and I'll be at your door ready for your requests." Luna bowed and left our suite. Once she was gone, I grabbed the transponder crystal mom gave us. I used it to call her, and almost instantly, mom responded. It looked like she was in a forest of some sort.