Chapter Thirty Five

I woke up Saturday morning at 6:45, and quickly started getting ready. Today was huge I was going on my first date with Kyle and I'm hoping it works out cause I really like him. I decided to wear a blue t-shirt with a blue skirt and my blue flats.
Once I was ready I went downstairs and waited for Kyle to arrive. "This better not get into the way of your dancing"Abby said "it won't, dance is my number one priority, then relationships"I said "that's what I like to hear"Abby said and gave me a hug, then the door bell rang. I bolted up from the couch and ran to the door and opened it, "wow"Kyle said I giggled "you look great"Kyle said "thanks you do too"I said "you ready"Kyle said "yep, bye Abby"I said "bye be home by three"Abby yelled as I left. The pizza place wasn't that far from my house so it was much easier to walk them having our moms drive us there. "So did you like the party"I said "it was fun"Kyle said "that's good"I said "anyways what pizza do you want"Kyle said "pepperoni"I said "k we can share"Kyle said. After a bit of walking and talking we arrived at the pizza place. "I can't believe you used to do gymnastics"I said "yep I started when I was three, my sister was doing it and I thought it was fun"Kyle said "did your sister also so dancing"I said "no but my cousin did"Kyle said  and we went to find us a seat. "What can I get you two"the waiter said "we just want one pepperoni pizza"Kyle said "okay coming right up"the waiter said and walked away. "Anyways are you excited for the assignments"I said "yep I did well in the duet, so maybe I'll get a solo"Kyle said "I'm hoping you do"I said "thanks"Kyle said. After we got pizza Kyle walked me home. "I had fun"I said "really"Kyle said "yeah it was kinda awkward but I thought it was cute"I said "so what does that mean for us"Kyle said "I'll be your girlfriend"I said "that's amazing"Kyle said I giggled "charm glad your date went well but you need to come inside now"Abby came out and said "yes Mrs Abby"I said "bye Kyle"I said "bye"he said and headed inside. "Well I'm glad you have a boyfriend, but you can't let this distract you"Abby said "don't worry it won't"I said "good"Abby said "I'm gonna go to my room"I said "okay"Abby said and I headed to my room.