23

Season 4! Yeet! Also, I've got a few things to inform you guys of. So please take the time to read! First off, I went through the details on my account and replaced anything that said Mama Hale was a trilogy, since I recently decided that Lyrica's story will end with this story. (Probably) Second, I have many stories in the process of getting updated, or published, or even created. So if my updates here are a little distant, that's why. Third, school starts for me tomorrow, so that'll be fun. I'll try to do more lives and stuff, but I need to work around work, Band, and now school. (Stream Dynamite by BTS)

Fourth, and most importantly, do you guys like stickers?! You do? That's great, because my older sister is starting a sticker business! I'll be the Media Manager, and we'll be making an Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok! The overall goal for the company is to begin with stickers and eventually move to decorated and personalized water bottles, cups, etc. along with stickers! I'm not sure yet if we will ship internationally, but if you're interested or have any questions, DM me! I'll be sure to keep you guys updated!

Image above is Lyrica's outfit, FYI.

(Lyrica's P.O.V.)

"This doesn't seem so bad." Stiles says after looking around the small plaza we're in.

"It's not the town, it's the plan." Lydia replies.

"And your outfits." I say, looking over the teens' attire compared to the native people around us.

"What's wrong with the plan? Or our outfits?" Stiles frowns.

"You both stand out too much." I shrug. "Normal people in Mexico don't wear layers when they're out and about."

"Stiles." Lydia sighs, ignoring my comment. "This could be the stupidest plan we've ever come up with. You're aware of that, right?"

"I'm aware it's not our best." Stiles replies and I chuckle.

"We are going to die." Lydia visibly gulps and I can't help my smirk.

"Are you saying that as a banshee or you're just being pessimistic?" I ask.

"I'm saying it as a person who doesn't want to die." The redhead replies as we walk towards our destination.

"Okay, would you mind restricting any talk of death to actual banshee predictions?" Stiles asks.

"This plan is stupid and we're going to die." Lydia repeats herself.

"Oh, thank you." Stiles and I sarcastically say at the same time.

"You two are so obviously siblings." Lydia sighs.

After yet even more walking, we finally turn down an alley and find the door we need to go through. There's two guys guarding it, and they eye us down as we reach them. Lydia says something in Spanish, something about if this is where the party is. The guy shakes his head and I roll my eyes. Stiles sighs and pulls a card out of his back pocket, showing it to the guys. The guy turns and looks at a camera behind him. Getting the hint, Stiles raises the card so that the person behind the camera can see it. A buzzer clicks before the door swings open, allowing us to enter. Stiles gives the guys a polite nod and we enter the building.

"I have a bad feeling about this." Lydia mutters.

"Don't worry, Lydia. You'll be fine." I roll my eyes.

We enter a dark hallway with another door at the end, and the door we walked through clicks closed behind us. We continue forward, but not without a pointed look from Lydia and a sigh from Stiles.

As we near the door, it's obvious that the area is shaking. From what, I can't tell, but the light fixtures struggle to stay fastened to the wall. We reach the door and I shove it open, chuckling at the sight before me. Half naked bodies dance along to the music blasting through the room, and there's way too much cheering. I turn to lead Stiles and Lydia through the crowd to the bar, where it's less crowded, and people instantly move out of my way enough for us to weave through.