A Pirates loves

"Lexi!" Nyra called from the Peak, The tallest Building in Bellings."Where is she now?" she groaned, her sister was always running of on some adventure, seeking new worlds when she grew tired of theirs. There world was The world of three suns, or Deltora to the natives. Deltora had three suns and was barren wasteland for miles, only leaving a small amount of land livable for the Deltorians. The Deltorians where Humanoid cats, each having a special girt of talent.

Many of these people where farmers with the ability of making there crops grow faster then normal. they lived on the ground along with the traders and hunters. the more rare gifts are found in Bellings (meaning Royal in Deltorian.) Some of these are Foresight, Telleportaion, Mind reading, flight and invisibility. Nyra was a shape shifter, the only shape shifter.Lexi had many capabilities, she could fly, invent, and teleport.She was amazing, and so was her sister. the Counsel say there the daughters of the god Desarius.

She is said to have all of these powers. Nyra and Lexi are treasured by all on Deltora, all except the pirates. one group of pirates wanted to steal them wile another wanted to protect them. they Call themselves the Navies, one good and one bad.NYra groaned as she shifted into a derango, a winged rodent like creature, and flew off to find her sister.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Lexi giggled as she watched the traders with great interest. she loved to come watch them and there trades, her favorite was the black smith, he would give her parts for her inventions and in return she would tell him about the worlds she visited.

her giggling stopped as Recoil, a Pirate captain, entered the shop. Lexi froze as she watched him, his eyes were a mixture of red and blue, clothes dark as night. the black smith had fled the shop at the sight of him.His long thin tail skimmed the planks of the floor as he walked towards her, the metal clanking on his boots, his lips drawn into a snicker,"Well, what is the little princess doing here?" he asked her.

she cringed at his breath,"Nothing scumball." she said quietly, not sure of what navy he was a part of, the good or the bad. He frowned as he placed a hand on the wall, leaning against it,"Now, don't talk like that,I Ain't plannen on hurten ye." he said, his frown slinking into a sly smile as he heard yelling from outside. Lexi gasped,"What do you want?" she asked him."Just to save ye from them pirates bout to come after ye." he said, she could hear the high pitched squealing of his charging gun. she pushed him away and ran towards the door, only to be stopped by his crew.

"Really Miss?" he asked grabbing her shoulders,"We ain't here ta hurt ye."she struggled as he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder and carried her out the back, his crew trashing the shop."Let me go!" she screamed, pounding his back with her fists. He ignored her as he walked onto His floating ship.

he sat her on a barrel, his shadow looming over her." Ye really think ye can stop me?" He asked, holding out his gun, beeping quietly now that it was charged.She crossed her arms and looked away from him, not answering. He looked beyond her to the burning building as his crew boarded the ship,"Take 'er to me chambers!" he ordered a rather young cat half the size of her."Yes sir!" he said as Recoil went up to the haul and the other Pirates went about there work."Come'n Miss."

The boy said. she sighed and hopped off the barrel,"Were to?" she asked him. He smiled,"Names Short stack." he said before walking off. she nodded and followed."Ye'll find me uncle ain't that bad." he said."Uncle? Your uncle is recoil?" she asked, catching up to him."Sure thing, i wouldn't be on this here ship if 'e weren't." he said opening the door for her.she nodded and hesitated as she walked in the room."Don't ye worry, ye'll be wit Capin' Shafer 'Fore tenight." he said before closing the door,"What? Shafer?!' she said.

he opened the door and poked his head in,"Yea, Capin' Shafer, He'll Be pleased to see ye made it." he walked in the room."What does he want with me?!" she asked."E said "e wanted to Keep ye at nevy base to protect ye." he said. "Protect me? PRotecting me would be letting me go back to Bellings!" she said."Bellings is no longer safe for ye or ye sister." he told her as he sat down."Then what am i supposed to do?! Hang out with pirates for the rest of my life?" she asked sitting on the floor.