Had Enough - (Ruby X Evil Male Reader)

Ruby Fanart By: Lahley On Reddit

Requested By: Just__Forgotten

Published On: September 11, 2020

RUBY'S POV

Ever since I could remember my sister treated me like trash, maybe because I come from another woman. The tormenting only grew worst when I got into Beacon as my sister along with many others made fun of me for being 2 years younger than anyone else, unfortunately, my sister and the worst two bullies became my teammates. The only good thing in my life is my boyfriend Y/N who I met when I was wandering Vale after a particularly bad day of bullying, he isn't able to visit me much because of his job which he says isn't exactly legal but I didn't care as long as he was by my side.

My thoughts were interrupted when Yang roughly grabs my wrist and drags me off the bed and out of the dorm.

Yang: "Come on lazy, Ozpin send us out to handle a robber who's trying to steal a painting at the museum."

When we got there we were about to engage the robber when...

Y/N: "Hey Ruby!" He waved to me smiling as he came out of the museum.

Ruby: "Y/N?" I asked surprised.

Y/N: "I told you my job wasn't exactly legal...and well somebody paid me to steal this painting for them." He said as he held up the painting.

Yang: "You bastard you lied to us!" She screamed out as she and the others got into a battle stance and prepared their weapons.

Y/N: "I didn't lie to any of you, I just didn't tell you...aside from Ruby."

Blake: "Why didn't you tell us Ruby!?!"

But I didn't answer her I didn't know what to say.

Weiss using her glyphs zoomed forward to attack Y/N but I quickly took Crescent Rose and shot her in the back of her knee, her Aura shattered and Y/N quickly took advantage and stabbed her in the stomach.

Weiss: "AHHHH" She screamed before collapsing.

Yang ran over to Weiss to help her as Blake went to confront Y/N, Blake's fighting however was sloppy as she was blinded by rage allowing Y/N to easily fend her off.

Yang: "How could you do this Ruby?" She cried out in tears trying to keep the pressure on Weiss's wound.

Ruby: "You wanted to kill my boyfriend!"

Yang: "But we're your team! I'm your sister, are you really gonna betray us for a nobody."

Ruby: "You never treated me as a teammate let alone your team leader, and don't get me started on the countless amount of times you tormented me...something that only got worst once you were joined by these two whores." I snarled as I got up behind Blake and kicked her with my semblance.

Y/N kicked Blake with all his strength sending her back to me and I impaled her from the back while Y/N impaled her from the front.

Yang: "NOOOO" She cried trying to attack Y/N, but before she could reach him I cut her arm off sending her falling to the ground.

Y/N: "Let's get out of here before we attract even more attention" He said as he came over and hugged me.

Ruby: "Where will we go?"

Y/N: "Wherever you want to darling" He said as he kissed me.

TIMESKIP - 6 YEARS LATER

After we ran away together we got married in Mistral, had our honeymoon in Atlas, and finally settled down in Vacuo. Thanks to years of hard work Y/N has enough money saved up for the rest of our life allowing us to comfortably live and do whatever we want.

Finally, I can live the happy life I always dreamed of.

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!

Thanks for requesting Just__Forgotten