Chapter 25

Loki helped Peter sit up and drink some water.

Peter looked over to Harry. "How is he?"

Loki frowned looking over. "He looks like he's getting color back into his skin but otherwise he needs his rest a bit longer. We can't rely on him to help us. Don't even think about going yourself Parker. You need rest as well. Your still weak from your coma. My powers won't work for some reason when I enter that building so I can not go with the others. Banner will have to go in my place and smash everything in sight." He smirked.

Peter laughed a bit. "Let me guess... you want him to smash every single one of those guys because they took your magic away from you?"

Loki nodded. "No one disrespects the great Loki of Asgard!"

Bruce sighed. "Fine. The hulk will smash them. Mostly cause they took our friends." He looked to Steve. "What's the plan Cap?"

Steve sighed deeply. "Tony can still get his suit and Thor can get his hammer. We can go in and distract them while Tony gets everyone out of the cell. We'll call in Ant-man to  sneak in and free them before we start. Wanda will have to stay back and see if she can find a way to keep her powers intact and attack the outside of the building. I'll call T'challa and see if he could join our mission and help us save our friends."

Loki nodded. "Good plan. If you find a way to get in using magic I'll see to it that me and Doctor Strange attack as well."

Steve nodded smiling. "Alright. Avengers. Assemble!"