Ch. 10 { Annoying Emotions }

"...And I talked to her, turns out she wasn't such a scary person after all!" I said to the boy sitting beside me, who was still playing games. We were on our way back to Tokyo, but this bus ride was taking longer than we expected.

Those damn traffics.

"I mean, besides her aura when she plays volleyball," Kuroo said as he signed, "she's a cute girl not going to lie..."

"Oh, Kuroo got someone in mind?" Yaku said as he smirked at the raven boy, causing him to wave his hand eagerly to reject the assumption. "N-No of course not!"

"I still haven't overcome the fear of her like (Y/n) did..." He said as he shivered.

"Plus, I think she already got someone in mind."

"Who is it?" Our mom asked as his eyes sparkled. The other three were already informed because of how obviously it looked as I gave an awkward giggle. "It's that tall dude with blonde hair, that one who seems to hate the world-"

"You mean Tsukishima?"

"Ah yes! That first grader one. He would be an amazing blocker with his height-" I stated before being cut off.

"Not like some of the people here-" Instantly Kenma and I looked at our team captain who realized that he shouldn't have said anything like that. Technically, it was only me glaring at him, Kenma only glanced at Kuroo before turning his gaze over me and try to calm me down.

"Kuroo...that's a little mean..."

"Yeah, just keep quiet Kuroo, I am sure no one will miss your voice."

"H-Hey, (Y/n)...that's also a little mean..."

"OH WOW LOOKS LIKE SOME GIRL WANNA GO-"

"YE YOU ANNOYING BLACK CAT LET'S GO!" So I took out my game console as he turned back around and took out his. We both logged on to the same game and sent battle requests to each other with the other two boys' facepalming.

It was an easy match as I took no longer than ten minutes before winning against him.

"Haha! You will never defeat me!!" My in-game character said as I saw his avatar walking away from me and my precious winning crown.

"A-Are you okay, Kuroo?!?" I saw the light-colored male patted his back as he showed an expression of worrisome. "It's...It's alright, it's a battle I knew I was going to lose from the start..."

Just when I was about to log off, I saw another familiar name tag that challenged me to another battle. "Wait..."

I stayed silent for my brain to process.

"WAIT NO KENMA LEAVE ME BE-" From the second I accepted the challenge, I was faced with an attack spree like the speed of light. I spammed my button and tried to escape the attacks, however, that was all that I could do. I can only continue escaping from the attack but I couldn't have enough time to attack back, it was only a matter of time before he defeated me effortlessly.

"Seriously...." I sighed as I looked at the boy beside who was- having a small smile on his face. I was a little caught off of that pure smile so I blushed a little before being shouted out by Kuroo. "You guys should just start dating-'' He was cut off by us just starting to him.

There wasn't any word said, it was just pure silence.

Eventually, Kuroo couldn't take the awkwardness and put down the subject where slightly I giggled to myself.

"Hey Kenma, you know about them right? Mirai and Tsukishima like each other that sort of stuff."

"Yes..."