Chapter 15 : A declaration

Everyone was sitting in the living room and were having their breakfast together since it was a holiday. Adrian as you see, was multitasking. With his right hand he was eating his meal while with his other hand he was writing something on his journal.

Melody was sitting beside him? Not a single chance. She was sitting beside her aunt while her uncle was eating beside his son. No matter how hard Melody tried she would end up seeing the two perfect men, perfectly dressed, perfectly seated, perfectly handling their meal and also they looked perfect.

As for Melody, she did admire her uncle and admired her aunt more to have a sensible, kind and with a sense of humor husband with no clue of what her aunt thought about her! Husband. She absolutely hated! Her cousin to look perfect! Not to mention he didn't look anything perfect to her.

But in a way, Melody was bothered that her good for nothing cousin (only 'good for nothing' to her) was trying more harder in studies than her! Melody actually couldn't hide her feelings perfectly and it took a second to know about how she was feeling with one look at her face.

As Melody was busy in her and her cousin's own world. Her aunt was staring hard at her 'husband'. When he noticed his wife she gave him a signal to look at Adrien and then at Melody. As he did as he was 'signaled' he patted his son's back lightly and said, "When you're at the table for any meal you shouldn't do anything other than eating or chatting with your family. Since it is counted as family time".

Adrien closed his journal and spoke "I don't have any problem in simply eating and chatting but you see, whenever I'm at the table I get the most horrible sight that simply makes my day go towards the peak of what's called a 'horrible day'" as he spoke these words of 'problem' he looked extremely! Calm.

While on the other hand there was someone who was burning on flame. Both of the adults had a tensed expression. To calm down the situation, not knowing actually how to solve it her aunt asked Adrien about what he was doing.

Adrien sighed "I was just practicing writing an article" he said. "Why? Is it your homework" his mother asked. His father looked more tensed and said, "Ah, dear don't you remember he told us that he wanted to be a journalist". His mother looked shocked and was more tensed "Ah, right. Sorry my dear I didn't remember. Many things happened. I promise I won't forget it again" she said.

Adrien started to eat and said, "Yes. Many things did happen" he said sharply while taking a glimpse at Melody and Melody grew more hotter than anything.

When the table was cleared up. Melody was in a daze and started to think lots of things. "Even that idiot has something he wants to do when he grows up. What do I want to become" she thought.

Melody got up. She went to her aunt and told her she was going outside.

She went out onto the busy road and was walking in the sea of people. She looked side by side staring at the shops and did thought of going to Eric's house and then when she looked right she saw an art gallery in a well designed area at the other side of the road.

'An art gallery' she thought 'Shall I check it out?' Melody asked herself. She got in the crowd of people and when the signal closed she started to walk to the other side of the road. When she had crossed she ran towards the gallery and went inside.

From the outside the gallery was a small sized building painted white and it had it's logo dark brownish which made the art gallery look simple but interesting.

When she went inside she found herself mesmerized absorbed in the paintings that were placed everywhere. The lights and the calm atmosphere made her think as if she was a professional and was here with a great deal of knowledge and wisdom.