Chapter 15 [2/11]

"Chry-chrystel?!" I uttered.

"Dannielle!" she screamed and run into my way and hugged me.

"Wha-what are you doing here?!" hindi ako makapaniwalang nandito siya.

"I miss you, I know you're here because of me. Because I'm in a relationship with Japhet. I just broke up with him because I have feelings for you too. I just waited for your confession but you didn't, I want to initiate but I'm too scared and then Japhet came and I learn to love him. I want to tell you the truth but I'm scared of ruining our friendship whic I already did and I'm forever regretting it. When I learn from mommy Elisse that you like me too I hurriedly end up everything there and went here for you asking for my second chance. Please Dannielle, I miss you and I love you so much! " I felt her sincerity and genuineness but she's too late.

"I'm sorry, I already moved on and I don't want to dwell in the pas—" I'm not able to finish what I'm speaking when she suddenly kiss me out of blue. And somehow the fluster inside my head ceased.

My mind went blank. I know I should push her away but I don't have the courage. Her kiss doesn't mean something but it made my mind to rest from everything.

"Bla-blase?" a familiar voice infiltrate into my mind and that's the time I came back into my senses, I hurriedly remove my lips from Chrystel and saw the man that I love standing in the doorway, shocked.

"Weng, let me explain!" a tear dropped from his eyes and I can't feel my chest because of it. And then he run away.

Tatakbo na sana ako papunta sa kanya when Chrystel stop me.

"Wait! What's happening?!" she asked in confusion.

"I'll explain later but please stay here. I'll be back!" she nodded and I hurriedly went outside.

Kinakabahan ako sa nangyayari. Natataranta at naguguluhan. I am mixed with all the negative emotions and I don't know what to do next.

I tried searching for Weng at nasambunot ang sariling buhok ng hindi ko agad siya nakita. I can't even find his shadow and my head starts to ache and I feel it will burst out in any minutes.

I feel like a vagrant and starts to get insane when a hope sparks when I saw Nyll walking towards me.

His face is furious and I saw his fist hardly closed. I take a deep breath and was about to ask him when he suddenly throw a punch left jowl that made me lie down in the road.

"What the heck Nyll!" I screamed in an angry and confused voice while touching the metallic liquid beside my lips.

I got a tension headache because of it and it was fortunate that nobody saw us.
.
.
.
.
.

Please Vote—

Wrong timing ghurl!