Chapter 8

Heachan was in his room trying to make a plan for the couple, he wanted to surprise his sister and her wife, by giving them a nice dinner, he wanted to make them feel special (jeje) since his parents were just a little to much, he wanted to make the couple know that it doesn't matter if his parents don't what nothing to do whit seulgi that everything was gonna be alright, and to not worry about how they treat Wendy but to know that if they love each other nothing matters. But he had to call someone firts, and that someone was Mark.

He called the boy and told him the plan, which Mark agreed whit, he liked the idea of bringing to lovers back in love, it was cliché but he love it, he loved valentines day since its was the day to appreciate your friend's and family. But valentines day can be way more in Mark's head.

Heachan then decided to also tell his cousin, just to bother him since Jaemin was going to be there. He then imagine how happy the couple would be, he imagine then sitting down and eating while the stars shine, but then mark came to his mind. Welp the boy really got him going crazy,just his smile can hurt him, and those pretty lips that he wants to kiss. He shakes his head by the tougth, since they were just friends.

Someone then nocked the door, "𝐇𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐤" said his cousin walking in the room, "𝐔𝐠𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰?" Heachan asked annoyed, "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞" Jeno said rolling his eyes,"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡,𝐢𝐦 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞", Jeno just laugh at his statement "𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦?","𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧" Heachan said whit a smirk, Jeno just rolled his eyes again,"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲?" he said sarcastecly "𝐉𝐚𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞" Heachan said while looking at his cousin whit a smirk, that's were Jeno panicked "𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐬" Heachan agreed whit his cousin and told him how it would work. Jeno will destact the couple while the others would decorate, then Jeno will bring the couple and as said surprise them whit dinner. For Heachan it was a great idea, he only thing left to do was to tell the plan to Mark and Jaemin since Mark convinced Jaemin to come. Heachan called Mark to tell him the plan.

📞Call📞

Mark:Hello??

Heachan:Hi Mark I just called so I can tall you the plan.
_______________________________________Mark hummed in response

Heachan:well Jeno is gonna distract seulgi and Wendy, while we decorate the dinning room,, and then Boom the surprise.

Mark:Hmmm so where is this gonna take place? What time? And what do we bring?

Heachan:Bring snacks, next Friday, and my house.

Mark:okay well see you tomorrow at school hyuck

Heachan:bye Mark

📞End of the call📞

Heachan told his cousin to meet him downstairs that they were going to the store to buy what they needed, heachan got ready,and was walking down the stairs when he was about to he'd out whit his cousin, his mother asked ,"𝐖𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠?", heachan panicked she probably though they were going to another party "𝐎𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞" said Jeno camly "𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬" they both just nodded and waved bye to heachan's Mom. He wasn't surprised that his mother would have ask, since he has been late to school thanks to party's, when they got in the car they put on there seat belts and left to the store, "𝐇𝐞𝐲,𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲,𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞", "𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞?",𝐍𝐨𝐩𝐞" Jeno said whit a smirk "𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐞" said Heachan looking out the window.

When they got to the store they went for the most important, they went for the meet and drinks, then went to get some potatoes to make smash potatoes. They finally went for the peppers and left the store, they he'd back and hid everything that wasn't supposed to be there and just left the drink in the table. Soon Heachan went upstairs and change to go yo the party, into his leather jacket, and black jeans. He then went downstairs and sneekout to go to the party.

But when they got there he was surprised by seeing Mark dancing whit some of his friends, but especially Reunjun. Heachan was boiling mad by seeing his crush whit someone else, but decided to have a good time and just relax. Everything was fine until he saw Reunjun getting to close to Mark, and seeing that situation he went and interrupted "𝐇𝐢 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞" Heachan said waving "𝐎𝐡 𝐡𝐢 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧 ,𝐢𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐭" Mark said smiling "𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐧" Heachan said rolling his eyes to then whisper to Reunjun "𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬" which made Reunjun's eyes widen "𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤?" said a nervous Reunjun "𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭" mark said now smiling at Reunjun, Reunjun went to the kitchen which left Heachan and mark there talking about the plan, little did Heachan know that his intention wasn't to get wasted whit mark but much more
_______________________________________

Hiiii I know it's kinda late but here is a new chapter, thanks to school I been working A lot lately so it's been difficult to catch up, hope you understand

Soooo yeah peace out