0.4

Jimin's POV

The cookies' jar is still standing full on the shelves.
No one has touched it since last Sunday and I don't think anyone will.

So it would be better to throw them away because keeping it will only bring up memories Jin as he liked this cookies more than anyone in our house.

I picked up the big jar from the shelves to remove it but then I spot a small pink envelop under it.
Thinking it as Yoongi's document I picked up the pink envelop just to find a small note written by my Jin. The letter said--

To Eomma,

Eomma I am sorry but I need to say bye to you.

I have been thinking about it for some times now. And now I think the right time has come.

At first I thought you will notice the pain I am holding and I hoped you will tell everything will be okay like those olden days.

But I guess, you did not noticed it and nothing can be okay now.
But that's okay even I did not try to show it. So I don't blame you for that.

I just want to tell you that you are the best mom anyone can ever have. And I love you more than anything else.

I think I will be gone when you will get this note... so please take care of yourself when I am gone.

I am sorry for leaving you but I got no choice.
Hope you will understand and forgive me Eomma and thanks for always being their with me.

By the way, Today's dinner was the best. I will miss it.
Hope we will meet again soon somwhere, someday.

Goodbye Eomma
Thanks for everything.

Jinnie

-------

After reading the small note Jimin broke into tears. No words can describe his pain. Just tears roll down his eyes like waterfall.

**********************

NOTE: If you feel down please talk with your parents about it every time they can't read your mind, they are also human.
Please don't end your life like it does not worth anything.
Your parents had to work really hard to bring you where you are right now.
Plz LOVE YOURSELF ~.

Please show this poor human some love by voting and commenting on this book.

Thank You

~ Seokie-Joon