- - - Surprise! - - -

Tell me about your day! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Y / N

I was heading to the airport to fly back to Japan for the second half of my internship.

Throughout my internship with Toto Wolff, I learned a lot about my technique while racing. Now, I can go faster without as much effort.

We also sent in designs for a new, altered Hero Costume. My previous design was good, but there were small changes that could be made to make myself more aerodynamic. We also implemented a new feature in both my helmet and skates to help keep my balance.

I didn't learn much regarding hero work, but my individual quirk and technique were improved greatly. Before I left, Toto mentioned that, "If you ever want to test something new, or practice, you're welcome here." Thanks to my family, I have the opportunity to return to England whenever I need to get feedback and help with my technique, or anything else I'd need.

As I made my way to my terminal, excited to surprise Shoto. Every day after we were excused from training, we would call each other. Our longest conversation lasting until three in the morning. We were both extra tired that day, but to me, it was worth it.

As I put my hero costume case into the overhead, I sat down with the depressing thought that Endeavor might have told Shoto about me interning there. Shoto didn't say anything about it, but he is generally a man of few words.

This time I made sure not to post anything on social media in case Shoto sees it. Instead, I opted for watching the Kung Fu Panda trilogy, and then just reading a book I brought along.

After the long flight back to Japan, I smiled at the familiarity of home. No matter how many places I travel to, none will ever have as big of a place in my heart as Japan.

I made my way out of the airport and to the train station. Getting on the train that lead towards Endeavor's Hero Agency.

I spent the next half hour scrolling through my phone, keeping myself busy. Until a little boy tapped my knee. I looked up at him and smiled, "Are you Y/n Fukuhara?!" He asked excitedly.

More like yelled. This grabbed the attention of the surrounding people, and soon a ripple of murmurs ran throughout the cabin.

I nodded, "That would be me."

His eyes widened impossibly further and he bounced in excitement. "I want to be just like your brother when I grow up!" I smiled and laughed, "What's your name?"

"Yaemin!" I leaned towards him, "Well, Yaemin, what do you want to do when you get older?"

"I want to be an engineer." He pushed his glasses up, "I want to build rocket ships!"

I pat his head, "It doesn't matter who you are, or where you come from. If you believe you can do something, all it takes is hard work to make it happen."

He looked at me in awe, as did the other passengers.

I raised an eyebrow at him, "Are you willing to work hard?" He nodded quickly, a bright smile filling up his face. He reminds me of Midoriya.

"Good, I look forward to working with you one day."

After that, he turned to his mom jumping with excitement.

A loud beep sounded, "Next stop, Tokyo."

I got up, and grabbed my suitcase, waving to Yaemin as I exited the train.

I walked a few blocks before Endeavor's agency came into view, I felt a rumble of nerves settle in my stomach. I tried not to think about how difficult Endeavor's training was going to be, and how I was planning to face him after the Sports Festival. He said he needed to tell me something, but because of my injuries, the opportunity to talk never arose.