The swing set

Hi. I'm Renessame Dallas people call me Rene. Of course you guys know who Cameron Dallas is. Ya well I'm his sister. This is how I met Jack Johnson. (I'm making JJ younger) It stared when we were little and Cam would take me to the park. I'd always choose the swings first. And every time I went there, there was a boy sitting by himself on the far swing. I started talking to him. And soon we became best friends. He would tell me about his day at school and how him and his best friend Jack would do funny stuff. Sometimes he would even bring Jack and we would all hang out. But then that day came... The day the Dallas's left. I was only seven and Cam was ten. I didn't really have friends so it was hard to leave. Me, Cam and his best friend Nash, who may I add is like my second brother, came back ten years later. I wonder if I'll see him...

Renés Pov ~

I woke up to the sound of my piece of shit alarm making loud obnoxious noises. I probably would have smashed it if I had energy. Any who. I rolled out of bed and walked over to my mirror to see what I look like. And may I say I look worse than Nashly (my nick name for nash) doing double chin. I tamed the beast that is my blonde hair and started to get dressed. I put on white short shorts and a black muscle shirt that says "long live, the reckless and the brave" I pared it with my jean converse (actual thing) and a red SnapBack that I stole from Cam. I waved my hair and applied mascara and ran down the stairs. Me and Nash both are 17 so we both still go to school. Which is good because I'll know someone. I grab a apple and run out the door with my long board.

"Hurry up fuckboy. I don't wanna be late" he knows I'm joking. Don't worry. I stand on the deck and wait for Nash to come outside. Nash appears beside me smiling with a tired looking Cameron Dallas behind him.

"Be carful okay. Don't fall for assholes" Cameron whispers into my hair and wraps his arms around my body. I giggle and pull away grabbing Nash's wrist and running down the path. I jump on my long board with Nash trailing behind me. I hope this is gonna be a good day.

We walked into school hand in hand. Not because we got a thing because that would be weird. But because I have social anxiety so I'm scared of crowds. We walked towards the main office and that's when I saw him. Well I couldn't tell if it was him. But it looked like him. He had the same hair and the same piercing blue eyes that I've known to love. But the sad thing was...he didn't notice me.

I sat down on the chairs while Nash went to the bathroom and waited for "Jack" to be done. He turned around and looked at me. Mouth open as if he has no jaw bone. He walked over to me still staring. He stood infront of me looking down as I look up, puberty hit him hard sweet Jesus he is good looking

"Take a picture it will last longer" I giggle as I stand up so I don't have to continue to look up. He closes his mouth and blinks a couple times. He slightly smiles at my attempt to be sassy.

" Is your name by any chance René Dallas?" Jack looks at me hopefully. I decide to fuck with him and use my full name which he does not know.

" No...my name is Renéssame Dallas" I smirk he looks down and quietly whispers oh. I giggle and lift his chin with my thumb and index and look him in the eyes.

"You can't be that thick Jj" he smiles knowing its me. I'm the only person who calls him that. He wraps his arms around my waist and spins me around. I wrap my arms around his neck and laugh. He places me back down and sighs.

"I've missed you so much" Jack states. I smile and look beside me and see Nash smiling. I wave him over so I can introduce him to Jj

"Jj this is Nash Grier. My best friend" Jj laughs and bro hugs Nash. I stand there confused as I hear them talk about missing each other. I raise a eyebrow and they know I'm wonder what the fuck is going on.

" Remember when me and Cam left for a good month to do Magcon?" I nod telling him to go on. "Well good ol' Jack Johnson here is apart of it with his friend Jack Gilinsky" I squeal and jump up and down

"Where is Jack I wanna see him" They both laugh at my excitement. Jj grabs my hand as Nash goes to get our class list. Nash comes to my other side and grabs my hand and we walk down the hall to find Jack.

We finally reach him and he still doesn't notice me. Probably because I have my hood on along with my hat. The three boys talk for a bit until I pull my hood off and smile and Jack. It takes him a minute to process it. He finally realizes it's me and he gives me a huge hug. We all bond for a bit until the bell rings. Me and Jj head for Language Arts while Jack and Nash heads for math. I can already tell it's gonna be a good year!