Chapter Eighteen: Plan

I've been a hybrid for two days. The past two days I've been training with Adam to get control of my vampire powers. I also have been practicing shifting with Jen. It's just the Parker pack in the house now and I'm still trying to get used to being their Alpha. I wake up early which is new. Now that I'm a vampire I don't need much sleep, I don't even need to sleep if I didn't want to. I go into the living room room with my journal and sit down in one of the chairs. I open up my journal and start to write.

March 30th
I've been a hybrid for two days now. I'm also now the Alpha of the Parker pack. The wolf part of me is easy to control because I have a choice. The vampire part of me however isn't so easy. The cravings for blood never really go away. I'm thankful for not being able to have cravings for my parents blood, I couldn't imagine hurting them.
Megan Ross

I don't really know what I'm going to do today. I need to feed at some point but I don't want to go alone. I go to the kitchen and get myself some food to tie me over. I hear someone come down the hallway.

"Good morning," Ryan says

"Morning," I say as I'm eating my food.

"How you feeling?" He asks

"Hungry and not for food," I say and he chuckles."We need to go to Adam's house today so you'll be able to go with someone to feed," He tells me. I nod and finish eating my breakfast. Ryan and I clean around the house while we're waiting for everyone to wake up. I get dressed in a black flannel shirt and some jeans. I also put of my black hiking boots and put my hair into two french braids. I grab my medical bag and put it by the door so I can grab it when we leave.

"Megan can you go wake up Grace?" Ryan asks me

"Sure, oh and Ryan?"

"Yeah,"

"I will never go Alpha on Grace okay, she's your sister it's not my place to tell her what to do,"

"Okay, thanks,"

I nod and head to Graces room. She sleeping peacefully in her bed. I hate to wake her up but we need to go soon.

"Grace sweetie, it's time to wake up," I say gently rubbing her back. She stirs and then rolls onto her back.

"Good morning sleepyhead," I say gently as she yawns.

"Good morning," She says

"Ryan has your breakfast," She nods and gets herself out of bed.

"Are we going anywhere today?" She asks me.

"We're going to Adam's, we need to talk about the bad vampires,"

"Oh okay," She replies and then I leave so she can get dressed.

After Grace eats her breakfast and finishes getting ready we get ready to leave. The wolves decide to drive while I decide to vamp speed over. I put my bag on my back and race out the door. I manage to stop just as Adam opens the door.
"Hey," I say with a smile

"Hey, where are the others?" He asks as I step inside.

"They decided to drive," I say as I lay down my bag.

"Have you fed?"

"No," He hands me a blood bag and I can't help but gulp it down."It's not as good as fresh blood, but it'll do," I say, he smiles.

"We'll go out later," The others arrive around five minutes later and then we go into the living room. It's me, Adam, Rose , the pack, Zach, Jessica, Hayley, Hannah and Mya.

"Right now, the vampires are dormant which means they are most likely planning," Zach says to the group.

"They still think that Megan is still human so they will be going after her," Hannah adds.

"Once they realize what I am they could go after my parents to hurt me," I say

"That's why we need a plan," Zach replies. We talk for about an hour and a half about what we're going to do. The rough plan is that unless the vampires attack me, my parents, or any vampire or werewolf in our circle we won't be declaring war.

"What happens if we declare war?" I ask

"We send a message that says that as there enemies we declare war against them and set a date and time for a fight,"

"What decides who wins,"

"We fight until they're all dead or they surrender," That's when I think, if in order for them to win they have to kill me and I can't be killed.

"Nothing can kill me," I say and everyone comes to the same realization that I just did.

"That means we can't lose," Grace says excitedly.

"I guess we can't," Jessica adds

"Well this just got interesting," Adam says. They then start discussing a possible battle plan which I am finding hard to understand so they have to explain it to me."Their leader is very strong and won't be easy to beat," "We should divide and conquer make the group split up," Adam explains

"What happens if they surrender?" I ask

"Then because they surrendered to us we come up with the peace agreement which states the rules they have to follow to keep the peace," Zach replies

I nod and start trying to process everything. It's a lot to take in, People might die.
"Are you okay?" Adam asks

"It's a lot to process," I say and he gives a small smile.

"It is, but you'll understand it eventually," He tells me. My phone suddenly starts ringing it's my mom. I answer the call and put it on speaker.

"Hello"
"Megan, we've been attacked and it's bad," Mom says

"What are you okay?" I ask frantically

"Your dad and I are fine, it's Jack the Alpha he protected us and now he's hurt, I'm not used to working on werewolves I need you," She says

"I'm on my way," I say then I hang up
"I need the vampires to come with me," I order and they all nod.

"What do you want us to do?" Ryan asks referring to the pack.

"Stay here, if they are attacking the wolves that means the pack house isn't safe," I tell him and he nods. I grab my bag, put it on my back and turn to the vampires."Let's go," With that, we run