5~ poa

" you ready to watch potter get struck my lighting?" draco questioned you as you followed him up into the stands. you elbowed him in his side causing him to say, "f*ck you silvermans!" you rolled your eyes and continued to follow draco until he reached his favorite spot.

"you wish!" you teased back at him as you opened your umbrella. it was storming outside but both teams had refused to forfeit, so here you were with the rest of the school in a thunderstorm.

"oh it would be an honor," draco replied back, sarcastically. you felt your cheeks get hot and red for a second but luckily the rain made it hard for draco to see your face. "he can barely even see through those googles! he's for sure getting struck by lighting!"

"malfoy shut up!" you heard blaise chime in from draco's left side. you looked over at blaise and mouthed the words, thank you, to him. you looked up to see your boyfriend zooming all over he place, you figured he was trying to get a view to see if the snitch had been released.

"that's my boy!" you shouted at the top of you lungs, followed by a cheer. he flew over to your area of the stands and splashed water onto your area.

"arse!" draco hissed loudly back at him as cedric flew off. the water had gotten into your socks, causing your feet to be cold which resulted the rest of your body to be cold. you had mistakenly forgotten your jumper due to draco rushing you in and out of your dorm. your body started to shake and your teeth began to clatter, making a sound like bones hitting each other.

"sh*t y/n i can't focus with your clattering!" draco mumbled to you as his eyes locked onto potter. you watch draco pull off his jumper and handed it over to you, "don't just stand there! put it on you idiot!" you laughed at draco's comment as you slid his jumper over your head and onto your body. it smelled like smoke and expensive cologne, the same type your father use to wear. you pulled the sleeves over your hands to keep them warm for your skin was starting to crackle.  you looked up at the sky to see that harry and cedric were in a race for the snitch.

"you can do it cedric!" you cheered loudly for him. you watched as cedric and harry had disappeared into the clouds. "i hope they'll be okay up there."

"i'm sure you're perfect little boyfriend will be fine," draco grumbled. you moved your head down to see draco had jealously written all over his face.

"is someone jealous of a hufflepuff?" you joked. draco rolled his eyes and scoffed which caused the both of you to snicker. "we make great comedians malfoy!"

"yeah and harry's good at qudditch!" draco said pointing back at the field. you look over to harry was falling straight towards the ground. thankfully dumbledore had casted a spell that saved harry's fall. "damn."

"what about cedric?" you whispered to yourself in worry. you looked up to see cedric was flying back down to the field with the snitch. "THATS MY BOY!" once again, draco's face was full of envy.

"he's not that great," draco muttered but you didn't hear him for you had already started heading down the stairs. you finished climbing down the stairs and ran onto the field where cedric was standing, surrounded by his teammates.