Prologue (Cont.)

Meeting the sins part 2

Y/N's POV

I found a village and put on my bird beak mask before I walked through the village.  I started looking through all the items vendors were selling and saw a plain looking black mask.

"How much is that mask there, sir?" I looked as innocent a ten year old could look.

"Well that will be one copper piece, young man!" He said rather joyously.

I dug into my pockets and found a copper piece and handed it to him.

"Here, I'll take that mask off your hands."

The man handed me the mask with a hearty thank you.  I continued walking after putting the mask in my coat pocket.  I then went into a tavern and asked if I could get some (f/f).  They happened to have the ingredients and made it for free since I was a child.  I didn't question why they were giving me free food and all.  After I was done I left two gold pieces as a tip and left.

"Do you see that young man?"

"The one in the mask?"

"Shhhh!  He'll hear you!"

I looked over at the two gossiping women and was tempted to ask what they were saying.  I shrugged and left them alone...for now.  I went to look for an inn so I didn't have to look later in the day.  I heard footsteps behind me, so I sped up, the footsteps did as well.

Well shit, I'm being stalked now?  I just got here...oh well, maybe it's time for the fun to begin~

I chuckled and ran down an alley and then turned around. I paled at the sight of a heavily built man smirking at me.

"Hello little boy~" the man wore light blue pants, with a belt holding them up the buckle was bigger than a four year old's hand, his shirt was a tank top that was white with purple stripes going horizontally. I looked around for the best option to escape with.

I either destroy the walls or I kill this man here...hmm choices choices.

The man must've been cocky for he threw his whole bodily mass at me.  I dived forward, under him and watched as he buried his own face into the cement wall.  I chuckled as I left, not noticing the blood that had splattered on my hands.  I continued to try and find an inn, but I couldn't find one.  I went back to the tavern and they all looked at me horrified.

"Is something the matter?" I cocked my head to the side, causing my brown hair to fall to that side as well.

They all must've not expected me to act innocent. So the bartender pointed to his hands and motioned me to look at mine.  I did so and saw that there was blood on them.

Tch, damn man couldn't die without making my life miserable and/or more difficult. It's hard enough that I have to steal, but now I have to deal with this...even when everyone here is so friendly too...

I sighed and shook my head, "May I wash my hands somewhere please?"

The bartender pointed to his left and I saw a door saying "restrooms", I thanked the male and went in the males bathroom.  As I was washing my hands, I saw some grown-ups walk-in talking about how they needed to at least get laid before they left the village.  To say I was disgusted was an understatement. I ignored them, walked out, and asked if I could rent a room in the tavern, not knowing that there were rooms.

"Y-yeah, sure," he handed me a set of keys, "first door on the left."

"Thanks mister!" I faked a cheery tone and that seemed to ease the tense atmosphere he had, for he was smiling and had his back to me.