Bonding

Chapter 4

       *Dracos POV*

I worked the shampoo into his hair, careful to be gentle near the matted parts.

I looked down at him and watched him play with the toys.

"Tell me if Im hurting you okay?" I said, tilting his head back and running water through it.

"Okay!" He beamed, causing me to smile.

I grabed the conditioner next, pouring a bit into my hand.

I worked it into his scalp, his hair much easier to go through now.

I rinsed his hair again, and was satisfied with how it came out.

Ah, but how do I wash him?

"Harry, do you know how to wash yourself?" I asked, and he turned around with a puzzled look.

"Wash myself?" He asked, fully facing me now.

"Yeah, like scrubbing soap on your body to clean it. Do you know how to do that?" I aksed again.

"Oh! Yeah, I know how to do that!" He said, smiling once he realized he knew what I was talking about.

"Good. Here, I'll give you a sponge to clean yourself with. I'll look the other way, but if you need help tell me, 'kay?" I said, handing him a sponge with body wash on it.

"Okay!" He said happily, and started scrubbing his arms.

I turned around, asking if he was okay every now and then.

Eventually he said he was done, so I turned back around.

"Okay, let's drain the water and get you dried and dressed okay?"

He nodded his head and I drained the water, making sure to close my eyes when his knees were visable.

I helped him out of the tub, eyes still closed, and wrapped the towel around him.

I opened my eyes, relaxing once I saw he was covered up.

"Comon, lets get you dressed."

I led him to his room, and handed him his underwear and shorts.

"You know how to put these on, right?" I asked, and he gave a nod of his head.

"Okay, put them on and I'll help you out on the rest."

I turned around for the third time that day and waited till he gave the okay that I could look.

I turned around and brought a hand up to my mouth in an attempt to stiffle the laugh rising in the back of my throat.

He had his pants on backwards, and looked like he was ready to rip them off.

"Umm... They're squeezing me a little..." He said, his face giving away his discomfort.

The laugh I had been trying to hold back finally came out and more followed after.