The loneliness of the black wolf (SoraLon)

Soraru x Lon

Once upon a time.....wait a minute

Hold on

Once upon a time is such a cliche way to start a story and yet here we go again...

That's all started when the red riding hood as usual started her routine by carrying on the basket of the cupcake, jumping around, and went all the way to the grandma's house.

It's all went as smoothly as she can ever wish for. No one disturbs her, no one....not even the black wolf.

But for the sake of the fairy tale story, one day she met the black wolf when she walked along the way in the thick forest. Hummed the short chores of the melody her mother used to sing to her every night. That's when her pace stopped as the beautiful lullaby hanging on the air and went through her eardrums. With the little curious splashed on her, she peeked behind the tree. Bewildered enough to know who's the beautiful voice belongs to.

That's the first time she locked her eyes with the raven hair wolf. The blue eyes look deeply into her own. The blue eyes that just like an ocean, full of life yet so lifeless.

At first, the wolf tried to run away from her but for the God's sake, this red riding hood had such an amazing reflex as she pulled the boy's arm and pinning him down, wanting him to stay.

The boy hoped to pry away from her but the reflection of kindness on her golden eyes made him stay....somehow.

"Aren't you scared of me?", asked the black wolf stiffly.

"Eh? Why should I ?"

"Eh...but I'm-"

"-inhuman?", she cut him off. "Well there's something wrong with your brain if you thought that I don't want to be your friend just because you're coming from a different species", she said with a voice softer than cotton despite her blade tongue.

"Friend?"

"Hum, friend!"

"But I-"

"Moo", she pouted as she pulled the boy's cheeks harshly.

"We're friend", she declared.

"friend-"

"Yep friend from now on-um"

"Soraru"

"Okay, we are a friend from now on, Soraru!", she confessed with a blooming smile, pulled the boy into a warm embrace.

---------------

Every day the girl will check on the boy, every day without quitting. She will come over and over again, ignoring all the hate words from the raven-haired.

"We're friends! And a friend will never leave each other side!", she said with such a proud face.

"Friend huh.....", the black wolf was on his world when Lon jumped out from behind his back made Soraru to jumped from his seat, the clear fear was planted all over his face as she laughed and laughed until she can felt a light pain in her belly system.

"Haha so funny, stupid human"

"I'm sorry, Soraru but your face earlier. I-I can't stand it. So silly", the girl started to rolling on the ground, smashed the ground while still laughed at the raven-haired wolf. Soraru rolled his eyes in indeed annoyance.

"Done?"

"Yes", the girl stopped and brought his basket in front of Soraru's face. He sniffles as the delicious aroma went through his sharp nose.