Chapter 1

[FLASHBACK]
Lisa's PoV

I followed my brother who was about to enter his office. He said we wants to discuss things with me privately so I am very nervous.I feel uneasy. I do not know what we are going to talk about since we barely see each other. He is a businessman so he travel a lot from country to country.

"How was your your summer so far?"He asked when he sat on his chair and I sat on the couch in front of his desk before answering,"Felix ,Chan and Rosé keeps me on company from time to time."

He nodded at me smiling a bit.

"How about you?"He asked again.

Me and my brother are really close despite of the three years gap. Our parents wants our family to be really open to each other so they would always free their schedules every weekend as much as they want. Our both parents is a businessman so they are really busy. Not until that day...

"Am i allowed to lie?"I said and my brother shook his head sideways telling me not to answer his question anymore.

"I'm joking,bro. I'm fine. I have to be fine."I said smiling a bit.

Is that how I really feel? Or i am just convincing my self saying those words?

"I'm still not over it myself that's why I want myself to keep busy.I'm sorry for not being around you."He sounded so frustrated .

This is what I am talking about. Every time we check on each other it would really turn out this way. We always talk about our parents who passed away three months ago. The car that they were in were hit by a truck when they are on their way to our house in Thailand. Friday night,they would always come home because on weekends we would spend time to check on each other. But it was fucked up.

"That was an accident,Bam. We should not blame anyone for it or we should not blame ourselves by it."I said comforting my brother.

He is not really the type of guy who always share his emotions but when it comes to our family he would just tear up. He nodded at me and wiped his tears using his hands before looking me again.

"I heard uncle Chirawit is getting you in a fixed marriage with your ex?"He asked changing the topic.

That's what I was thinking for the whole two months. I am not even that close in graduating from college yet and he was trying to get me tied up with my ex. For pete's sake from all people? My ex really? I mean that's fine but I don't want be with her anymore.I know he met her once but we already broken up for almost two years now.

"I'm right. Letting you stay in that old man's house is not a good idea. He willingly offered you to stay with him here in Australia and as your guardian. So he needed some money,huh?"My brother said getting mad.

"Should I move out from his house?"I asked

"We are still under his contract. Part of it is he have you under his guidance. A two years more and that contract will end when you graduate from college."

"What should we do then?"

"Did you remember that guy who got into a heart attack when he was visiting our house but he was immediately sent to the hospital by me and says that i can asked him for anything in return for sending him to hospital or else he would be dead by now?"

"Mr.Kim?"

"Yes. I mentioned this problem with him since we got pretty close and we often see each other at business gatherings. He offered to help me."

I furrowed my brows not having any idea of what he was talking about. What help is he talking about?

"You know I just graduated from college and I'm still on my training.I wanted you to move in Korea and he said you can stay in his house. He have a daughter as the same age of you. It would be really great if you'll stay there so that you'll have someone to rely on same as your age."He is very serious about this topic. I know my brother is just very concerned about me but I am not really sure about this.

"I'm fine with that however can I simply move to Japan instead?"I proposed yet my sibling didn't move and attempted to persuade me considerably more.

"You said you approve of it. You are smart,Lis. You can communicate in their language and now you simply need to get familiar with their way of life." 

"But I know how to speak Japanese too and I can just learn their culture."

"I'm going to send you to Korea because you are more than secured their."He pointed me and giving me a really serious look.

Okay. I'm defeated with this argument.

"Try to clarify things with Chaeyoung,Felix and Chan.You are going to Korea one weekend from now. I'm certain your bestfriends in here would comprehend your situation."He requested and I just stayed there complying with his words.

I just moved in here for what? About three months? And then I need to move to another place now? Why do I keep moving from places to places foe pete's sake? Ts.. So basically,I need to adapt another environment for me to cope up?