•FLY ME TO THE MOON•

'fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars, let me see what spring is like on jupiter and mars~'

I'd always love that song, it reminds me of someone back on my teenage life. I met someone who captured my heart with a perfect shot, his pretty chinky eyes, and beautiful smile he's a full package deal. I can't get over him after all this years, everytime i play and sing this song it reminds me of him.

"Mom, let's go! They are waiting!" my daughter cried to catch my attention.

I'm at the veranda looking down at my 15 year old daughter. I smiled sweetly as I looked at her, she's my gem, my gold and everything, my baby.

"coming honey ~"

As i stepped outside on the porch of our house, my daughter immediately tug and grab me by my arm.

"mom, let's goooo~" she cutely plead.

I chuckled, she exactly looked like her father...

"hey ladies!"

someone called us out the gate standing coolly.

"DADDDDDDY!!" my daughter exclaimed and ran towards Aldrin. They hugged each other like they've never seen each other for years.

•••••

•'FLY ME TO THE MOON'•

"We better go." Aldrin smiled and motioned me to come.

I smile back as i walk towards them. He opened the car for me and put my seatbelt on. This guy loves me so much, I can tell. Our ride was fun, my daughter talks and talk and that keeps us both in company.

We reached our destination and i myself open the door beside me.

"I should be the one to open the door for you sweetie." Aldrin's words stopped me from stepping out.

" I can manage it myself Aldrin." I chuckled, he's like that he wants to do all the things for me, even the simple ones. I'm so blessed to have this guy in my life.

-CEMETERY-

I brushed his tombstone..

'PERCY QUIROS'
July 10, 199* - September 18 202*
In loving memory of the family

my sight became blurry and i feel hot liquids gushing down my face.

"Daddy, why is mommy crying? who's Percy?" I heard my daughter asked Aldrin.

"Let mommy be baby, he's a special person to your mom, let's wait for mommy inside the car ok?"Aldrin convinced my daughter. I felt that he tap my shoulder, i saw them walked towards the car.

"Hey... how are you?" i said as i cried my heart out.

It's been years since he died... exactly 15 years.

"P-Percy... w-why? why can't i forget you?" tears flowing down on my cheeks to his tomb. He died not knowing that i was pregnant by our child... Scarlet, our baby.

-flashback-

"Hey sweetie.." Percy grinned from ear to ear, he's my childhood Guy best friend and my boyfriend for 7 years. I'm pregnant for 3 weeks now, I haven't told him yet but im planning to surprise him on our Anniversary next-week.

"What's with that face Percy?" I asked him while I'm putting the music on 'fly me to the moon'.

He took me by my hand and swayed me slowly. He sang together with the song that was currenty playing. I raised my brows and chuckled.