{2}

"Percy, GET UP ELSE YOU'LL HAVE TO WALK TO SCHOOL TODAY." Sally Jackson cried out.

Percy opened his eyes and looked at the clock. He'll be late again. He quickly went towards the bathroom to get ready. Within five minutes, he was spotted beside his dining table sitting on a chair and tying his shoelaces. As soon as he got up, his phone started ringing. 

He checked the name, Jason, and accepted the call.

"Hey bro. Ssup?" Percy asked.

"Get out of your house."

"Why?" Percy asked alarmed.

" Really, are you suffering from memory loss or what? I told you I'll be driving you all to school today and I'm waiting for you outside."

"Ok," he hung up.

"MOM, am leaving with Jason today," he shouted at the top of his voice and reached for the door.

His mom came out of the kitchen gave him a box full of blue cookies and said, "Don't land in trouble today. I'll be late for coming back."

Percy nodded, kissed his mother and opened the door to spot Jason waiting in his car with Hazel, Leo and Piper. 

Piper and Leo cried out in unison as he came out. "Here's our hero. Late as usual." 

Percy opened the door and stated "Hey Jason. Hey Pipes, Leo and...... Hazel. Let's continue with our journey?"

"Did you hear a new student will be coming to our school today?" Hazel asked.

"A girl or a boy?" Jason asked.

"Everyone's telling it's a girl," Piper replied and Percy groaned.

 "Not another girl. Girls are the worst element on the earth" he said and regretted it as Hazel smacked him on his head. "I mean not all the girls," he added quickly.

"That's better," Leo said.

"Everyone knows that 'Girls Rule and Boys Drool.'" Hazel piped in.

"Excuse me, Hazel Levesque, does this statement go for Frank too?" Percy asked and Hazel blushed furiously. "Not all boys,"  she added.

"Ah, that's better too."

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

(A/N: time skip cause am sleepy...)

As soon as they crossed the gates, Hazel's mobile went off. Everybody stopped and waited for her to finish her chat.

After finishing, Hazel turned towards them  and cried out, "Good News."

"Who's pregnant?" Leo asked.

Hazel ignored him and went on. "Frank knows the new girl."

"How?" Percy asked.

"She's staying in the house which is just on the opposite of his house."

"Huh?' Percy  asked.

"umm, Percy, I thought you are not interested in girls," Jason said.

"You're right, bro. I'm interested in Frank's house." Percy said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"You don't have to." a new voice said.

Everybody turned and saw Frank smiling at them.

"Oh,  Frank." Hazel chirped as she engulfed him in a bear hug. Frank responded to the hug with a kiss on Hazel's cheek.

"Uhh, I think we've got a visitor," Jason stated.