Chapter 9

(This chapter is just based mainly on only Sarah and Luke)

~ Nikitas POV ~

This was it, Beau was no longer apart of my life.

I walked into the bathroom to see Sarah sitting on the floor crying.

“Sarah whats wrong?”

“Nikita, Lukes gone.”

- 1 MONTH EARLIER -  

~ Sarahs POV ~

Johanna had suggested I tell Luke about what the fan did to me, but I couldn't it would crush him.

I was laying in bed, it was roughly 5pm, I had spent all day in bed thinking, listening and putting together everything that has happened. I had heard Beau and Lucy yelling at each other earlier. I couldn't make out what they were saying because the were in the room next to me. I could tell everything they were fighting about was a lie Beau told because its not the first thing I had noticed these past few days being here, and plus Johanna told me early this morning the Beau kissed her while he was still with Nikita. And I realized if I kept a lie from Luke it would end up like that, I couldn't lie to him, but I also couldn't tell him the truth.

This trip wasn't a good idea, Beau went missing, I got bashed and tried to commit suicide, Johanna and Beau acting weird together, Lucy and Jais fight and so on with all the lies and madness. I was very emotional and senceitive right now because I was getting my period soon I guess? Thats probably also why the pain in my ribs had gotten severely worse? Why else would I feel like this? I tried my best to try and turn my body to the side, without my ribs spazzing and causing me to groan in pain and make my eyes watering up in tears. I was wrong, it hurt badly, my eyes started heavily watering up, and soon as I stopped moving, Luke opened the door and came in.

He came over and kneeled down next to me.

"Are you ok Sarah?" he sympathetically asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine, I just um I uh-"

"Is it everything thats going on?"

"Umm yeah.." I lied to him.

"Its ok" he smiled.

He leant over and starting kissing me, he leaned up and was on top of me, with his legs on either side of my hips. Every time we'd start, something would always come up and stop us before Luke would even have his top off. But what could possibly interrupt this time? Lucy and Jai were occupied cooking everyones dinner together, Beau went out, and Nikita and Johanna went out to the pier near town to talk about what happened earlier and to get away from the house for a bit. What could stop us?

~ Lukes POV ~ 

In ways I was glad something always interrupted us, I always feel like I'm pressuring her, but I wasn't???

I put both my hands on her lower back slowly moving them up to her ribs, I stopped near her upper back side she whimpered a bit?

"Whats wrong?" I asked while imediately stopping what I started.

"Oh no its nothing, just cramps, its ok go on."

I guess I believed her? I pushed my lips harder onto hers forcing my hands to clench harder onto her body. All of a sudden she whimpered and exhaled in pain and she shot straight up with her hand wrapped around her left rip cage, causing me to fling off her onto the side of the bed. She had tears in her eyes trying to hold in the pain.

"Are you ok?" I asked knowing I wouldn't like the answer

"Yes I told you its nothing!" she replied trying to hold back the tears.

"That was not nothing! Whats going on?"

"Ok but promise you won't get mad at me?"

"Promise. Just tell me whats wrong?"

"Something happened the other day, when you were out meeting fans, I went out after you and went to see how you were going and some fans came up to me and started asking questions about us, and then afterwards I went to the bathroom, and after I came out of the stall, a girl who had came up to me earlier, pushed me into the wall and threw me down and kicked me several times in the stomach and said I didn't deserve you!-"

"What? Are you serious! Why didn't you tell me?"

I was hurt, did what she just tell me really happen? I was crushed that our fans would do such a thing! I didn't want to believe it! I had a look on my face like I'd just found out someone died? I got up from the bed and walked to the door.

"Luke where are you going?"

"Out, cause clearly I can't be here with all the lies."

"Luke you promised you wouldn't get mad?"

"Yeah and you promised to always be honest with me!"

"Luke? Do you think I'm lying?"

She got up from the bed.

"I don't know what to think anymore?"

"Fine you think that, but do these bruises look honest enough to you or do you think I just put them there myself?" She angerly said to me, flashing her bruises for a couple of seconds to me before grabbing for the knob of the door about to exit.

"No wait!" I said grabbing her arm.

I lifted up her shirt, revealing her bruises along her ribs and back side. I stared at them confused for awhile. They were huge, they were red purple and very bad, probably the biggest and worst bruises I've ever seen. I ran my hand over her ribs and she exhaled in pain and pushed my hand away.

"I'm sorry."  I said in the most caring way I possibly could, knowing her state.

I went into gently hug her. Disgusted in what our fans had done.

"I'll never let anyone hurt you ever again."

-----------------------------

Hey Guys, hope you liked chapter 9? Sorry if the 1 MONTH EARLIER, and the last chapter will make the up-coming chapters confusing! I'll try my best to keep everything understandable? Haha xx