Chapters 51-70

Chapter 51

Fortunately, she had told Yin to hunt quite a few magic beasts in the Silent Forest and stored them in her interspatial bracelet. Now it has come in handy!

Soon, the delicious scent of grilled meat spread. After putting on some seasoning, the smell became even more fragrant.

The three had just come out of Silent Forest and was ambushed before having time to eat. The running and fighting had thoroughly exhausted them, falling off the cliff and exploring the valley took another 6 to 7 hours, and they were always on guard. Thus, the smell of meat made them feel very hungry.

Unrestrainedly, the three buried themselves into the meat while the three magic beasts also came out to snatch food! Generally, the magic beast space is enough to satisfy all the needs of the magic beast, but who told their master to make such delicious food?

You seem to have a bit of skill. Qin Xingluo ate elegantly, though his mouth was still quite sharp.

AQian is always very skilled! Wei Mo carefully cut Lu Shiqians portion and wiped the residue off her face.

These actions stunned Qin Xingluo and he inelegantly bit into the meat. A strange feeling rose in his heart. It felt like there were a ton of little bugs crawling over him. It must be because Wei Mos attitude towards Lu Shiqian is too lovey-dovey, making him uncomfortable.

After that disturbing scene, Qin Xingluo didnt speak again until after the meal.

Lu Shiqian naturally didnt care about Qin Xingluos feelings. Eat well and rest well. She lay on the amethyst floor and prepared to sleep.

Wei Mo took off his outer robe and gently placed it on top of Lu Shiqian. His actions resembled a mother taking care of her baby.

You dont have to do this for me, Wei Mo. Lu Shiqian looked into Wei Mos eyes, causing him to blush. I have Yin and Hong Jin, I wont be cold.

Wei Mo refused to take back his robe. After all, he said that he would be the one to protect her!

Then you sleep here next to Yin. Lu Shiqian suggested.

Qin Xingluo looked on from the side. The more he watched, the more distraught he became. He yelled towards Lu Shiqian, You mean were sleeping here on the ground?!

Dont be so picky. Its good enough that we have a place to sleep, Lu Shiqian lazily responded, If you dont like it, then just sleep standing up.

He knew about the current situation and actually isnt a picky person. Its just that watching Lu Shiqian and Wei Mos interaction irks him. He was a little angry: whats so good about that guy? Hes just a little good-looking! Hmph, Im also good-looking! I even have money and potential

He looked at Lu Shiqian again, she was already asleep. Wei Mo was also fast asleep on the other side of Yin.

Qin Xingluo quietly scooted over to Lu Shiqian. His eyelids grew heavier and heavier.

The three had just fallen asleep when a terrifying scream echoed out from the palace, breaking the silence of the night!

Lu Shiqian snapped awake, this was a habit she had maintained for many years. She can wake up immediately at the slightest breeze, not to mention such a loud sound.

Yin furrowed his brows: the natural instincts of a magic beast are originally high. Master, I can feel a very dangerous aura coming from there. Its rather scary Yins voice slightly trembled.

Master, I think so too its very scary. The lively Hong Jin also said with fear.

Even though Shui Se didnt say much, the signals he was sending to Lu Shiqian indicated the same.