Toots

Angel Dust thought this job will be any other job. Get paid and give him a quick service at the alleyway. Easy for Angel but he didn't expected a white haired woman with sunglasses to come into the alleyway and slams her fist against his customer's head. Blood splat on the brick wall as the headless demon fell on his side with a wet splat. Drawing back her fist, Angel dust saw that the woman wore a glowing metal gauntlet. Angel dust cringes at the blood spot on his pink and white striped suit. Great, he has to wash his clothes since blood is a pain to clean. 

His white and black eyes look at the woman. Who is this broad? The five foot and eight foot woman put her hands into her pants pocket. "I thought he would be a challenge...great." Angel dust hear her voice as she mutters to herself. She begins to leave the alleyway until Angel dust calls out to her. "Hey toots." He calls the woman. Belial turns around to look at Angel's direction. "What is the big idea? Could have you wait until after my job?" Angel Dust approach Belial, his shoes clicking against the cement street. 

"I need to get paid, ya know?" His bottom two arms rests on his hips. Belial look at the demon's chest which Angel notices quickly. "Eyes up here toots, you need to paid me to get a better look." He comments with a smug grin. Angel dust quickly scans Belial's appearance - she looks better than the ugly mugs that paid him. From the fancy clothes she is wearing, she got some money in her pocket. "You know what toots, even though I don't go after broads but I will make an exception for you~" He coos at the woman. His right index finger curls under Belial's chin to make her look up. He wonders what her eyes look like under those dark shades. 

Three long seconds has past as Angel dust utter those words. Suddenly, Belial throws her head back, her hands holding her stomach. She turns away from Angel dust as she throws a laughing fit. Angel dust froze in his spot from this sudden change. "Hey! What is so funny?" Angel dust yells at Belial. The woman holds up her left hand as she tries to control herself. She never thought she would be offered something like this by anyone especially demons in Hell. 

Angel dust crosses his arms, looking at the woman with a frown. "Ya done?" He asked as Belial finally stopped laughing. "Yeah...Yeah, I'm good....man, I never laugh that hard in my life." Belial admits with a chuckle. "Yeah yeah...so Toots, yes or a no?" Angel wants an answer now since he is a wasting time. Belial ponders for a second then shrugs her shoulders. She holds out her left hand then snaps her finger with her right. A neat stack of money appears in her left hand. Angel's eyes widen at the sight of fifties. "Would 1,500 be fine?" Belial held the stack to Angel. It is way more than he would made a day! 

"Oh~ Now we are talking, so sweetheart...?" Angel purrs as he took the money and put them in his fluffy chest. "Where we will take our business? I'm good with anything~" He asks, flashing his smile at her. He was right about her having some serious cash. 

"I have a place in mind." 

"Ohhhh~ I can't wait." 

+++

"...Well, I don't expect this toots." Angel spoke up. He was expecting to be taken into her home and let him do the work. He has to say that he is caught off-guard when she orders Hell's fast food for the both of them. Away from anyone's sight, they sat at a wooden bench. In their hands is a double meat burger with two large French fries between them. "You expect something else?" Belial asks. Angel looks at Belial, he can't believe what he is hearing. "Ya serious, toots? You paid me for my services." He answers with a matter of fact tone. 

"It's true that I paid you but I'm not interested in your services."

"You pulling my leg, toots?" Angel questions her sanity. He is Angel dust, Hell's famous porn star. Everyone would be lucky to get his services. He even got creepy fan letters from his clients. Belial grabs a French fry and bites into it. "No, I'm not messing with you. Besides, you get a lot more action from your other clients." Belial said, "It wouldn't kill you to chill out and eat fast food once and a while." Angel blinks at her words. True, he worked a lot for his services. Angel doesn't remember how long he ate some fast food. The taste is oddly comforting. Eating a piece of his hamburger, he looks at the woman next to him.

It is a whole ball of weirdness for Angel. First, she killed his customer. She laughed at his offer but paid a lot of money for him. Instead of taking his services, they are eating Hell's burgers and fries. Angel takes a sip from his fizzy soda. "You are the weirdest broad ever." He comments. Belial let out a laugh. Finishing their burgers, they munch on their fries and drinking from their soda. "So, tell me the truth sweetheart - You are a virgin?" Belial pats her chest when her soda goes to her lungs for a second. This reaction is his answer as he snorts then laughs loudly. This time Angel dust is laughing at Belial. 

"HAHAHAHAHA! You got the money but you can't get any-" Tears left Angel's eyes as he wheezes from laughter. Belial isn't a bit offended from Angel and she listens to his laughter. To her, she can hear his mood lighten up. Belial declares this day as a good one. After his fit of laughter, Angel is able to catch his breath. The sound of Angel's phone break the peaceful atmosphere. 

He takes out his phone from his pocket to check the caller of the phone. Belial could hear him click his tongue in annoyance. "Sorry, toots I got to-" He looks up from his phone to see no one sitting beside him. "Toots?" His eyes look down at the empty seat to see a piece of folded paper. Picking up the folded piece of paper, Angel let out a loud sigh when the phone goes off again. He answers the call then unfolds the paper to read the contents. 

"Yeah, Val?" He spoke to the person on the other side. On the letter is a neat sentence written in pen. 

Thanks for the laugh. See ya next time. 

- B. M. 

Angel folds the paper then puts it in his suit pocket. It is a shame that this peaceful time ended so early. He doesn't mind hanging out with the funny woman again in the future. 

+++