XVI

Kuroo ran after S/n, obviously out of breath. It was a cold night so his worries and concerns are through the galaxy.

He kept calling her phone but it didn't even ring, he almost even called Daichi to help him look for her.

He stopped in his tracks after he spotted a girl wearing a white dress sobbing.

S/n.

"S/n... please..." he walked towards her and reached his hand out only for her to step away.

"Please listen to me!" Kuroo shouted while sobbing.

"Then explain!" S/n practically screamed at him.

"Your sister and I..." Kuroo began to explain while S/n was still furious.

"CHEATED ON ME!" S/n shouted.

"YOU'RE NOT LISTENING TO ME!" Kuroo screamed back.

"WHY SHOULD I?!"

Kuroo couldn't think of any reasons, after all he's done then maybe he deserved it.

"Because I love you..." he quietly muttered but it was loud enough for S/n to hear.

She calmed herself down a bit when she heard his words, but still doubted them.

"Then explain it to me... Explain what you and my sister did." she said and emphasized the word she couldn't bare to say.

Kuroo took deep breaths to get ready.

"Your sister and I used to date back in highschool..." Kuroo explained, the two sitting down at the nearby park bench.

"And?" S/n asked for him to continue.

"Then we broke up... it didn't exactly end well." Kuroo continued like S/n asked him to.

"We got into this huge fight... and I..." he paused, remembering the scene from four years ago.

"I called her insecure... that she was jealous of you..." Kuroo's words were filled with regret, realizing that maybe after this, it won't only be Y/n she had lost.

He would lose S/n too.

S/n looked concerned, the looks she had always gotten from her sister flashed through her mind. She remembered the time they used to spend as kids.

How she wishes they could go back to how they were.

If she had a chance to travel through time, she wouldn't make the same mistake of not being there for her sister because she was afraid of her parents.

If only I wasn't scared.

If only I was stronger.

If only I wasn't this afraid of disappointing Mom and Dad.

If only I were more like you, Y/n.

The thoughts ran through her head.

"Then why did you date me?" she couldn't help but ask.

"Because... I just... I just love you..." Kuroo admitted.

"I can't help but do that..." he confessed.

Kuroo needed to clear more things up with her, he wasn't planning to let her go.

"Two weeks before we told your family we were together... we broke up."

"So..." S/n spoke.

"I was the side-chick all along? You cheated on Y/n with me?" S/n asked with both guilt and disbelief in her voice.

𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 (𝙆. 𝙏𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙤 𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙎𝙏) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara