•|• Chapter Twelve

Start from the beginning

"Alright," Jungkook agreed.

"So how's the two boys who texted you?" BamBam asked.

"Good, I haven't talked to them in a few days. But they were doing fine. I am still waiting to hear from someone else."

"Hopefully you hear from the rest of them?" Yugyeom suggests.

"Yeah I hope, once we hear from the rest of them, we are going to call them all out and do something with them. I'm not allowed to tell anyone yet, but we do have something planned," Jungkook said.

"I hope it goes well then," BamBam said.

After a little bit more of talking they all decided to watch a movie, not knowing what else to do. Once having the movie decided, they all got situated and started the movie.

In the middle of the movie, Jungkook's phone started ringing.

"I'll be right back," Jungkook said to his friends, walking out of the living room and into the kitchen.

"Hello?" Jungkook answered the phone.

"Jungkook-Hyung!" Yeonjun said, sounding panicked.

"Yes?" Jungkook asked.

"It's Huening Kai. He's... I don't know, can you just come by our dorm quickly," Yeonjun said.

"Yeah, I'll be right there," Jungkook said, knowing what this could be about.

Jungkook hung up the phone and walked back to where his friends were.

"Guys, I have to go," Jungkook said.

"What?" BamBam asked.

"Yeonjun just called me about Huening Kai and I need to go to their dorm, you're welcome to come with me if you want."

"Alright, let's go then," Yugyeom said.

They all stood up and made their way down to Jungkook's car in the parking lot. After all the doors were shut, Jungkook drove off not giving them any time to buckle up.

About five minutes later, Jungkook pulled into the parking lot across from the younger's dorm. The three of them got out and walked across the street, making sure to look both ways first.

They got into the elevator and rode up to the highest floor. In Jungkook's mind the elevator couldn't have been any slower. It was only 30 seconds, but to Jungkook it was more like 30 minutes.

They got off the elevator and Jungkook knocked on their door. Beomgyu opened the door looking up at Jungkook and his two friends, before quickly letting them in.

"Yugyeom, can you two keep the four of them calm, while I talk to Huening Kai?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, whatever you need," Yugyeom said.

"Where is he?" Jungkook asked Beomgyu.

"Second room on the right," the said boy pointed to the hall.

Jungkook walked down the hall and knocked on the door slowly opening it. Once inside, Jungkook shut the door before looking at the bed, seeing Huening Kai cuddled into Yeonjun's side.

Jungkook looked at Yeonjung and saw tears in his eyes.

"Hyung, what's going on?" the younger asked.

"I need you to listen to me, okay?" Jungkook asked slowly approaching the bed.

"Yugyeom and BamBam are in the living room, can you go out with them and help your members, while I take care of him?"