•|• Chapter Thirteen

Sorry, but long-haired Jk is the best. Alright, you can continue now. 

•|••|••|•

Jungkook woke up the next morning, still a little worried about Huening Kai. He opened his phone and sent Yeonjun a text.

Jungkook

Hey, is everything alright?

Yeonjun

Yeah, everything seems fine now. We all talked about it this morning.

Jungkook

Okay, I'm just still a little worried.

Yeonjun

Don't be. We'll call you if something happens again.

Jungkook

Okay.

Jungkook saw the time out of the corner of his eye. 9:50.

"Shit," Jungkook said jumping, up knowing he was supposed to be at the venue by 10.

Jungkook quickly got in the shower, washing his hair and body as fast as he could. Within 5 minutes he was out of the shower, throwing clothes on, knowing the stylist would put him in clothes anyway.

He rushed down the stairs, grabbing his phone and keys. He slipped his shoes and a jacket on and rushed out the door, closing it behind him. He rode down in the elevator, which seemed to take longer than it normally did.

He finally got down to the first floor and rushed out into the parking lot. This was so normal for Jungkook, that no one in the lobby questioned him, seeing him almost running out to the parking lot. He got into his car and drove off to the venue, which was 15 minutes away from his apartment.

Jungkook checked the time, as he pulled into a parking spot, seeing it said, 10;20. As Jungkook looked out the window he saw fans lined up waiting for him already. It didn't start for another two hours, he didn't understand why fans got there so early.

Fans cheered as they saw the idol get out of his car. Jungkook waved and smiled at his fans, before walking into the building. He arrived at the door of the dressing room and stepped inside.

"Jungkook! How hard is it to not be late for once?" Sejin asked standing up from the chair he was sitting on.

"Sorry, I actually didn't mean to. There were a few things I had to take care of last night and they took longer than expected. I'm truly sorry for being late," Jungkook said, looking down a little embarrassed.

Sejin stayed silent, having never seen Jungkook like this. He never got embarrassed in front of the staff, no matter what happened. He made a note to talk to Jungkook about it later.

"Alright, well let's get going then. We have an hour and a half before we let fans in," Sejin said.

Jungkook nodded and went to take a seat in a chair, while the stylist immediately started fixing his hair and doing his make-up.

After about 45 minutes, Jungkook was dressed and all ready for the fansign, still having 45 minutes before the fansign started.

"Jungkook-ah, can I talk to you?" Sejin approached the younger.

"Uh, yeah," Jungkook said.

Sejin took Jungkook to another room, making sure it was empty and closing the door behind them.

"Is everything okay?" Sejin asked, looking Jungkook in the eyes.

Jungkook paused, thinking about whether or not to tell him about Huening Kai. He didn't want to betray Huening Kai's trust, but he didn't want Sejin to worry about him. Ultimately, he decided that it was Huening Kai's thing to tell not him.