Ken&Barbie

Zelk×Sapnap
Fluff
Plot: Zelk and Sapnap have been childhood friends. But as they grew up they started to gain feelings for each other but unfortunately Zelk's parents have always been homophobic.

3rd person
A young boy named Sapnap, who was around 8 or 9 years old, was at the playground. He was running around playing with the other kids. He was having fun until he ran into another boy, who was slightly taller but around the same age as him. "I-I'm sorry!" Sap was quick to say. "It's fine" the other said. "I'm Zelk." Sap smiled "I'm Sapnap!" Zelk nodded. "You...You want to be friends?" Zelk asked softly. This made Sap brighten up before he nodded his head happily.

After that they started to hang out 24/7. As time went on for the two feelings started to develop. Zelk had denied it at first but slowly realized that he could not deny his feelings anymore. Now he is 17 and his feelings for Sap are more stronger. Zelk sighed as he was called down for dinner. He got up and walked out of his room but he stopped once he got to the dining room. His eyes widen as he saw another family that he didn't know. He then regained his composure.

Zelk sat down on his family's couch. He glanced over to a girl who looked around to be his age. She smiled at him before waving. He awkwardly smiled back and before he waved back. She got up and walked over to him. She sat down next to him. "Hello my name is Rose." Zelk nodded. "I'm-" but before he got to answer he was interrupted by Sap. "Hey Zelk!"

Both Zelk and Rose turn their attention to Sap. Time seem to slow down as Zelk saw Sap. He began to blush as he saw the smaller. The smaller chuckled as Zelk looked away. Sap smiled as he sat in by Zelk. "I see that you meet my sister." Zelk nodded. "So your Zelk" Rose said surprised.

Sap began to blush. "Sap has told me so much about you!" Rose happily exclaimed. Zelk turned his head to look at Rose. But before she continue Sap interrupted her. "I think we should eat." Sap said before getting up and going to sit at Zelk's family table. Before Zelk could go over and sit next to the smaller he was stopped by Rose as she grabbed his wrist. He turned and looked at her confused. "I don't think Sap wants me to tell you this but he likes you and I think you should confess to him." Rose said softly before going to sit next to Sap.

Zelk began to blush as he thought about it for a bit then going to sit down next to Sap as well. The dinner was an hour long long and after they all ate. Sap and Zelk went to the taller's room. Zelk sighed as he laid down on his bed. Sap looked over at the other. Zelk sat up looked at the smaller, blushing slightly. "Hey Sap, can I tell you something?" Sap nodded. "Well we have been friends for awhile now and well don't you think we can be something more?"

Sap began to blush. "Are you saying what I think your saying?" Sap asked. Zelk nodded "well...do you want to be my boyfriend?" Sap was a blushing mess as he answered "yes! yes!" Zelk smiled. Sap got up and sat down next to Zelk. "Can...Can I kiss you?" Sap asked shyly. Zelk smiled before nodding. Sap smiled then kissed the taller and Zelk kissed him back. They pulled away and they where both bright red. Zelk smiled as well as Sap. From then on their relationship grew.

But of course not all happy things last. Seven months into their relationship was when Zelk's parents found out about the two. During dinner that's when they bright up the topic about dating. "Zelk me and your father love you but are you dating a boy?" His mother's asked, her voice was laced with venom. Zelk flinched before he looked at his parents, he began to get nerves.

He look down before sighing. He slowly nodded. His parents faces went pale. He glanced up before looking down again. His mother let out a sigh. "Zelk, do you remember what me and your father have told you?" His mother asked. Zelk nodded, he knew his parents would what him to repeat it so he did. "Boy when you grow up, you're gonna find a nice lady, make sure you act tough, you'll be living a life like Barbie and Ken." He looked down.

"Come on suck it up and forget this nonsense!" His mother yelled. Zelk flinched again. "I-I'm sorry." He felt as if daggers where pricing his skin. Zelk got up. "I...I'll leave..." He walked over to the front door and left, with him closing the door behind him. He began to walk at first but he slowly started to run. After a while of running he stopped.

He looked around. Zelk didn't recognize where he was. He sat down and pulled his knees up to his chest. After a few seconds of silence he heard footsteps. He looked up when the footsteps walk towards him. He was about to get up and start running again before he heard the person yell. "B-Babe?!" Before they started to run towards him. Sap stopped when he was right in front of Zelk. Zelk had his head down, as tears threated to fall. Sap squatted down in front of the taller.

Zelk looked up at the smaller before he hugged him. Sap hugged him back as the other started to cry. The smaller rubbed the taller's back. Sap whispered sweet nothings into his ear. They stayed like that until the taller felt better. They pulled away from the hug just as Zelk was rubbing his teary eyes. "Hey Zelky, do you want to tell me what's wrong?" Sap softly asked. "I mean you don't have to if you don't want to." He softly said.

Zelk looked at the younger, he really didn't want to so he shook his head no. Sap nodded. "Well, do you want to spent the night at my house?" Sap softly asked again. "That would be nice" Zelk's voice was barely above a whisper. Sap nodded and got up was Zelk doing the same. Sap intertwined their hands and began to walk with Zelk fallowing him.

It was an hour walk to the smaller's house but they made it. Zelk couldn't but to feel safe. After Sap explained to his parents where he found Zelk. They went to the smaller's room. They where cuddling until Zelk sighed. Sap looked at him. "What's wrong Zelky?" Zelk looked away before looking back at the smaller. "My parents have always told me that I'll be happy and I just need a woman. That I'll be such a great ken and that I just got to find my Barbie. That I got to act like a man because that's what I was born to be..." He looked away from the smaller. "Well, what if you Ken and not Barbie?" Sap asked out of curiosity.

Zelk looked back at him. "Well my parents would not allow it and I would just have to say sorry..." The smaller was surprised at this. "Why should you have to say sorry? Tell me do they even listen to all the dumb stuff they're slipping?" Zelk smiled before answering "no...no they don't." Sap kissed him before continuing, "we can love who we want to Zelky. They don't have to say you're not suppose to." Zelk smiled at the smaller and the smaller smiled back. "If you love Ken and not Barbie you don't have to say sorry. No, not to them, not to me, not to anyone. No, you're never gonna have to say sorry." Zelk smiled as tears came to his eyes.

Sap smiled as well. "You know just because they think loving someone is wrong it's not and we all love in are own ways Zelky." Zelk smiled more and he kissed the smaller's forehead. Sap smiled as he cuddled into the taller's chest. "I love you Zelky" the smaller whispered. Zelk smiled, "I love you too Sappy" the taller whispered back.